TWENTY: bent over

Have mercy on my poor sweet soul. Anyway enjoy this because my poor mind is ruined.

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED AAAA <3

ALSO MAJOR SMUT WARNING BECAUSE I REALLY WENT FOR IT OMFG.
-----------------

Athenas POV:

He takes my wrist and drags me to his dorm closing the door behind him.

"Strip now" he whispers and I do as he says, slowly.

"Hurry up darling" he laughs

I take my clothes off as slowly as I can and when in done he looks irritated. Oh no. Please no.

Once I'm done he pushes me onto his bed and spreads my legs out.

"Don't move"

"Or what?" I say feeling bold.

"Or I'll tie you to this bed and fuck you untill you pass out"

"You don't have the guts"

"Your mistake sweetheart"

Before I knew it he had reached into his bedroom draw and produced a red velvet blindfold and handcuff's pinning my arms above my head to each bed posts.

He then puts the blindfold on and now I can only see red. Literally.
I feel the gentle movements of him getting up and I try and kick him.

"I know this is new to you" he chuckled again. I keep trying to kick him and then I hit him. Finally.

"I already told you not to test me" he says and I know I'm in for it. He restrains my legs and now im in a starfish shape spread completely on his bed and at his mercy.

I hear another draw opening and I freeze. What's he doing now-

A cold sharp point runs down from my chest to my hip and I shudder. He keeps rubbing my skin with this object. Wait a minute. Cold and sharp with a point? That's a fucking knife.

"I bet your enjoying this"

"Maybe I am"

I can almost feel his smirk radiating.

Maybe he is just trying to scare me. I bet the "punishment" is over now.

"Can I go now?" I ask him hopefully but Draco just laughs.

"I'm going to fuck you untill that pretty little face is stained with tears"

Oh shit.

I feel a tug at my head and the blindfold. Is off.

"I want to see those tears darling"

He goes down between my legs and he rubs his thumb on me, before inserting a finger then another.. I let out a cry and he continues, with a big smirk on his face.

I cant bear it anymore and I come.

"What the fuck did you just do?" He mutters

"I-"

"You came without my permission you dirty slut"

Then without warning he pushes his dick inside of me and I let out a scream of pleasure.

"That's right darling"

I can feel him inside me and I let out another scream, by now I can feel tears forming in my eyes and my legs begin to shake.

He notices and grabs my face pushing me down onto the bed even more. I can feel my organism rising.

"I- I'm going to"

"Don't you fucking dare" and he continues to thrust himself inside of me when finally he stops and I can feel my vision blur.

"I'm not done with you yet, you filthy whore"

"Please-"

"Please who?"

I pause.

"Please Draco"

"That took you too long, if you fail to reply as soon as I speak you again, I'll bend you over my knees"

I dont want that right-

He grabs my chin.

"What did I just say"

"That i need to reply as soon as you speak to me"

"So why didn't you"

"Sorry draco"

"Mhm. Well I dont care"

He comes over and takes the handcuffs off, before flipping me round so I'm bent over his knee just like he said.

----------------

I'm ending it here, for now.
HAHAJSJSKSKDKDKD
;)
also, do you all like detail or-

Bye <3