THIRTY: Fall at my feet

Part 30 already and 28 official chapters wow.
TW: SMUT THINGS and mentions of sensitive topics

If anybody wants to talk about anything, my messages are open :)

---------------------

I weigh my options, get fucked infront of people or run off and get worse later. The second one is more tempting because atleast it will be less embarrassing.

"I asked you a question Athena, do you believe me?"

Draco isn't that serious, right?

"No" I laugh

"Then this is your fault"

He flips me over so I'm bent against the ledge of the nearby windowsill.

"Whay about now huh?"

"Yes I believe you"

"Too late"

He pulls down my trousers, and pins my arms down so I can't move.

"I don't understand why you wouldn't believe me, darling"

"Because-"

But it's too late, he has already pulled down his trousers, and before I know it he has gone inside of me, hard.

"Draco- fucking what"

"Listen to me Athena, no matter how much pottah and you hang out, I am the only one with this much power over you"

"that's not true and you know it"

"Really Athena in so much denial, I bet your enjoying this."

"Maybe i am"

"Then shut the fuck up and take it"

He continues to push himself inside of me ans people are trying to look anywhere else.

He doesnt care until I am on the verge of coming.

"Draco- im going to come" I tell him

That's when he stops.

"Your not going too for a week"

"Oh for fucks sake"

He pulls up my trousers and then does the same for himself.

"Learnt your lesson?"

"What was the lesson Draco?"

"That I will fuck you anywhere darling"

"Then I have draco, I really have"

"Good."

I look at him with disgust and walk off, I'm going to my dorm untill dinner.

I get to my dorm and I look at myself in the mirror.

Is this really my life now?

I pull up my sleeve and stare down at the dark mark. It's still there, edged into my arm forever, I must admit it looks amazing though.

I ignore these thoughts and decide to study.

I open my potions book and stare down at the blank words on the pages. So boring.

-----------------

Time skip

I go down to the great hall when it's time for dinner, I take a seat at the near empty slytherin table. The girls should be here soon.

I gaze down at my fingers and when I look up I feel somebody slide next to me.

"Hello, slut" I turn around and meet Theos cold glaze, a fixated smirk on his face.

"Go away Theo, your a fucking pussy"

"Let me see yours, Athena"

"Just look in the mirror Theo if you want to see one" I laugh and his smirk goes.

" that's right Theodora, now fuck off"

I get up and sit somewhere else leaving that asshole to bother somebody else and thank god the girls come in the hall and sit with me.

"Maddie told me about Theo, are you ok?"

"Yeah" I say truthfully, nothing happened and I am thankful for that.

"I can't believe that he would do something like that though" Acacia whispers, glaring in his direction.

"Yeah, but Maddie really hit his nose so I think he learnt his lesson, and I put him in his place right now"

"He talked to you again?"

"Yeah, but he shouldn't again, or at least i hope so"

"He is lucky the hall is full now, otherwise he would be flung onto that ravenclaw table face first" hisses Maddie.

"Dont worry, he wont bother is again" i say, i hope this is true.

Dumbledore appears and claps his hands making the food appear

(He isnt dead in this story)

I gaze around and pick up some salad, garlic bread and pasta, as well as some pumpkin juice of course. As I eat Acacia nudges me.

"Harry is looking at you" she says

I turn around and Harry's eyes meet mine, he is staring at me alright and when he sees me look at him, he stares back and mouths at me

"Meet me after dinner"

"Sure" I mouth back.

He smiles at me and I cant help but feel a tingle of happiness.
------------------

We finish up eating and head out of the great hall, where Harry is waiting for me, i see a flash of blonde hair so similar to Draco's going in the other direction and I take a deep breath.

It should be fine.

Harry takes my hand and smiles.
I do the same and he leads me to the courtyard bench.

Once he thinks we are alone
He sits down and I do the same, still holding my hand he begins to speak

"Look Athena, I really like you, allot and I don't even care your a slytherin"

"I really like you too Harry"

I hear footsteps coming up from behind me, somebody yanks me off the bench and pulls me away from Harry.

"I saw him staring at you in dinner ans you go and meet him?" Draco whispers.

"Yeah, he is really nice to me Draco"

"That's boring, you need somebody like me Athena"

"I do, draco?"

"Yes you do darling"

"Right, well I'm going to go back to Harry as we were talking before I was so rudely interrupted"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"So I can suck his dick draco" I'm only joking but he takes me seriously.

"What the fuck Athena"

"You heard me"

He pushes me inside a nearby bathroom and pins me against the wall, wrapping one hand around my neck and the other rubs gently against my cheek.

"Do that and you will never walk again darling"

"Try me draco"

He pushes his hand against my throat even harder.

"I dont need to, you will fall at my feet when I'm done"

-----------------

Yes, that just happend.
Love you all so much

Comment and vote if you like
Word count: 1006