THIRTY SIX: Christmas party

I love you all so much 💕
Anyways enjoy this chapter
Comment & vote if you like!

Thank you to everybody who comment's it always make me smile and thank you to everybody who votes as well as those who check up on me. I never thought this would happen. It means the world to me.

I'm beyond happy that I have this amount of support from you all and it's honestly amazing.

It makes me happy to come back to a notification, it makes me feel like I did a good job on the chapter.

TW: SENSITIVE TOPICS.

That's all, enjoy part 36, chapter 35!COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE 💕
-----------------------

I head back to the slytherin common room and to no surprise I see a group of slytherins sitting on the common room couch, whispering about something.

"I heard that Athena is sleeping with Theo behind malfoys back"

"Care to say that to my face?" I laugh

They turn around and see me, there smiles fade but one of the boys there speaks up. I recognise them as Luca.

"Its not my fault your such a slut"

"If I remember correctly, you used the imperious curse and tried to fuck me with THEO AND TOM without my consent"

The rest of the crowd gasps and Luca gives me a death glare, he walks straight over to me and whispers in my ear

"You wanted it, dumb bitch"

"Bastard" I shout as loud as I can.

He looks me up and down and smirks before walking off completely.

I can't be dealing with this slythein shit right now, I head back out the common room and I feel a hand grab ahold of my arm and shove me into a broom cupboard.

"Things were getting cozy in there with Luca huh" Malfoy whispers in my ear

"Where the fuck did you come from" I hiss

"Class, I didn't appreciate all the stunts you have been pulling"

"Well he called me a slut, a bitch and more so shut the fuck up draco"

"He did wha-"

"Yeah he did, what would you expect from somebody who tried to fuck me under the imperious curse, your possessive ass cant see that though, am I right?"

"Well maybe I don't like pathetic whores speaking to other boys at all when I'm the only one who can fuck them"

"You know what malfoy, FUCK YOU, you are such a prick, I wish i never bumped into you at the train station. I wish i never came here."

"No you don't, darling"

"Yes I do, just leave me alone"

The next thing I know malfoy has shoved me against the wall of the broom cupboard with my arms pinned against my head.

He uses his knee to spread my legs wider and brings his knee slowly up my legs.

"You wish we had never met, huh?"

"Yes, yes I do now get off me before i make you"

"I dont understand you, your such a whore honestly" he hisses as he let's go.

"That's right draco, now if you will excuse me, I'm going to find somebody to fuck as im such a whore"

I watch his mouth gape open.