FORTY THREE: in harrys dorm

"A little gamble and it's fun when your with me"

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!

ILL DO A FACE REVEAL AT 50,000 READS I THINK IDK?!

I WAS READING MANACLED (somebody posted it)
I LITERALLY CRIED.

TW:TOXIC BEHAVIOUR, MILD SMUT

MESSAGE ME YOUR OPINIONS ON MY STORY IF YOU WANT 💕

Hope you all had a good Easter Xx
---------------------

I freeze.

"Not well we were dating" I fire back. If this costs me my relationship the dark lord will kill me.

Harry takes no notice of the growing tension in the air and kisses me softly on the cheek.

"I believe you, malfoy and me have had a feud for years"

I breathe out. You pathetic scene didnt work this time malfoy. He looks pissed about it too.

I want to stay for longer but another nurse comes and we have to go.

We head back out and back down the long white corridors.

The lights seem to bright for such a dull situation and draco takes my hand in his.

He has obviously noticed my stalling and before I know it he is dragging me along the corridor.

"Let go of me" I hiss but it's no good. His hand has a firm grip on mine and he is allot stronger.

I dig my shoes into the floor but nothing works.

"Your lucky I came you know, otherwise you would be going to Azkaban right about now"

"You KNEW?" I shout

"Of course I did, now you have to make it up to me until I see fit"

"I would rather be given a dementors kiss"

He stops in his tracks.

"Is that so? Because i can expose you right now"

"Alright fine, let's just get back to hogwarts"

He nods in agreement and we head to the exit of the hospital before apparating back.

"Did you see the marks on Pottahs legs?" draco chuckles

"Yeah, you fucking dick" I reply, walking back to the slytherin common room.

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT" he calls out.

Dracos POV:

I dont understand. Athena should be madly in love with me by now like all the other girls around Hogwarts.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" I say

Her face crumples into rage and I cant help but smirk at her patheticness, it is her fault after all.

if she didnt go to the Weasly shack I wouldnt have had to take measures into my own hands.

I will find a way to break those two up. I dont care if it's some task, the dark lord will have a back up plan anyway.

I let out a laugh and Athena storms right towards me, glaring up at my face.

"Enjoying the view?" I chuckle

"You fucking wish, infact THEO is better looking then you" she sneers

My heart drops. She doesn't mean that, right? Not only is that untrue but Athena should be my girlfriend.