FIFTEEN: Chosen

"Fall for these ocean eyes"

8k READS LIKE WHAT-

ANYWAYS UMMMM WOW
IM BEYOND AMAZED AAAAAA
(song matches because Athena Is boutta BOX HIM IN)
TW: BLOOD, HITTING
;)
go follow my tiktok- zoeismyzemon like 3 more days till I can change my user and I CAN NOT WAIT (it was a troll)

READ :)
I CHANGED IT VOLDEMORT IS ALIVE OKAY.

I felt rushed to put this out as I didnt upload yesterday, so I apologise if it's not good :)
---------------------

"Where is he"

"Probably in his dorm"

"Let's go find Acacia and Jasmine first"

"Agreed"

We look around the castle untill we find them and we tell them what we are going to do, and they agree. I don't blame them.

We go back to the slytherin common room, and storm into his dorm.

"What do YOU think your doing" he cries.

"Revenge"

And we trap him in his dorm.

"Mufflito" I shout.

Maddie and Acacia grab him and i walk over laughing as he tries to get free.

I slap him across his face as hard as I can drawing blood. I then grab his face and dig my nails in watching in satisfaction as he cries out.

"Karma is a bitch malfoy" and I kick him in the stomach over and over again. I don't want to stop. I continue punching him untill he is a bloody mess on the ground.

I spit on him "you are the most selfish bitch I have ever met." And I stamp on his nose.

(Watched Hbp yesterday so feeling inspired ;))

I walk out his dorm followed by the girls.

"Your lucky I didn't kill you..yet" I yell back at him.

I honestly feel great.
"There is stil time to go to the party" laughs Acacia

"Sure" I smile
I go and get changed into a black dress

I feel like I've just joined the mafia, I walk out and Jasmine tells me the party is at Ravenclaw

I feel like I've just joined the mafia, I walk out and Jasmine tells me the party is at Ravenclaw. That seems ok.

I get to the party and I see Kai making out with pansy Parkinson. The actual fuck. I walk straight up to him and slap him clean round the face. "you fucking cheater" I shout. His face crumbles.
Good.

The rest of hogwarts seems quiet
I dont want to come back for seventh year. I want to leave magic all behind. I can only carry on as normal.

----------------

It's time for potions. We are brewing the "draught of living death" quite boring to be honest.

I begin brewing the potion, chopping up ingredients the normal deal, I think I brewed it well. But not as well as saint potter. I dont know what's come over me but the golden trio are getting on my nerves

I continue to brew the potion and it turns clear like.
"I'm done" I say

"Good good, but not as well as harry"

Pathetic.

Time skip

It's the summer holidays and I can't wait to get out of here. Draco has left me the fuck alone. Kai and pansy are now dating which is shit and Finally, Jasmine, Acacia and Maddie all have boyfriends now. What am I- like seventh wheeling or something.

I clamber into my taxi and I just want to go, anywhere but hogwarts. Suddenly my car gets surrounded my black smoke and the driver stops. I scramble out of the car and see skull like masks, deatheaters.

 I scramble out of the car and see skull like masks, deatheaters

"Join us, we can make the pain go away" they hiss

And that is the end of sixth year for Athena Black, seventh year will come soon.
---------------------

I've decided to write this in 2 parts, year six and year seven.

This is the end of sixth year.
I know this chapter is short sorry! Its only 647 words long sorry!

Next time it will be the start of seventh year and some things will have changed, people will vanish people that have hurt others. ;)

"I can make people hurt. If I want"