TWENTY FIVE: Knees

"Theres no turning back"

Anyways students can apparte in and out of hogwarts now cuz there is a death eater meeting in this chapter hence the song. ;)
TW:murder, when it happens, listen to the song please hahahshdhd
COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!
------------

His finger slips inside of me and I grip onto the table causing my knuckles to turn white.

"Everything ok over there miss black?" Asks professor snape

"Yes professor" I mutter

Draco adds another finger and I bang the table with my fist biting my lip trying to stop myself from making a sound but it's too late.

"Miss Black, that's a detention, do not interrupt my lesson."

Fuck.

Malfoy proceeds to yell at snape to get a detention. I need to stop this.
"Professor Snape, Malfoy only wants to get a detention to be with me"

"Nonsense, Malfoy would not, now kindly shut up before I make it another detention for you" he whispers.

I groan in frustration and Malfoy looks at me with a satisfied smirk before removing his fingers.

"Now let's make the sleeping draught"

I add in my ingredients and follow the recipe as best as I can.

Ingredients:
-1 spoon of gale tree sap
-2 tablespoons of floberworm mucus
-1 lavender spring
-2 ounces of butterfly snakeskin.

1.Place couldren on fire of 108°

2.pour in the gale tree sap and stir clockwise, 3 times.

Potion should begin to bubble.

3.measure out and add in the tablespoons of floberworm mucus.

Mix together and watch the potion turn pink

4.chop up the lavender spring into small pieces.

5.add the lavender springs

6.measure and add in the butterfly snakeskin

7.stir once anti clockwise.

The potion should be purple, if any other colour please dispose of the potion.

My potion turns a satisfying shade of purple, I sit back and smirk to myself.

"Very good mrs black, that would be 25 house points but your detention will prevent that."

Not my fault malfoy was horny.

"However, your potion is completed to a excellent standard. You do not have to come to your detention."

I can't help but feel satisfied at this. I send a smirk towards malfoy and he storms off ignoring professer snapes shouts to sit back down. I clean ny things up before exiting the classroom and heading to the libary.

Its only when I'm on the way to the libary when I feel my dark mark burn. Fuck.

I race into an empty bathroom and apparte to where the meeting is held. At malfoy manor like normal, they told me in the summer.

I get to Malfoy manor and stare at the building looming above me.

I walk up the gravel path and whisper my name Athena Black at the gates

I sit down at the long table in the manor as the dark lord drums his finger on the back of our chairs
"How is your task going, bellatrix" he whispers.

"Amazing my Lord, we found the traitor and killed his whole family"

"You never fail to please me, Bellatrix, your loyalty will be rewarded soon"

"Thank you my dear Lord"

"What about you Athena, gained harry potters trust enough yet."

I completely forgot shit.

"It is going excellent we are close friends already my lord" I lie praying he can't tell.

"Good good. For your first task you are pleasing me"

"Thank you my lord" I whisper.

"I have decided to initiate you fully, my dear follower, but you must do a task first."

"That is an honour my lord, what is this task?"

"You must tortue in my name Athena, you will not kill just yet but it will show your devotion"

"Who will it be?" I can feel my heart beginning to pound in my chest, this fool doesnt know that I've already used the curse.

"A beloved of your school, the teacher of muggle studies"

"I understand, my lord"

He gets another death eater to bring her in and she is shaking suspended in the air by invisible strings.

"You know what to do, I belive" he says

"Yes, I do"

"Crucio" I say and a flash of light produces from my wand, aimed at this teacher.
They scream in pain and for some reason I feel no remorse.

"Very good, Athena, you all may go now."
Bellatric smiles at me before I apparte back to hogwarts.

I appear back in the same bathroom except Draco is standing there with a scowl on his face.

"Had fun with with your little death eater buddies?" He glares
"Yeah, your dads looking good"
"Oh really huh" he scoffs

"Yeah, but with THAT hairstyle he is an Elsa I will admit"

"Who the fuck is that?"

"A pretty blonde princess why?"

"You do not disrespect my father, doll"

"I'll do what I like"

"You need to be put in your place you know"

"Maybe"

"Yeah, gag on my fucking dick Athena"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me knees, now"

-------------------

;)
wait quick question how old do people think I am? Like im honestly interested and I wont get offnded

That's all bye x