•TWENTY EIGHT: News•

I'm writing a book called mafia, its about a girl that's in the wrong place at the wrong time and meets the mafia leader draco malfoy.

Here is a teaser if your interested!

---------------

I begin to walk around the casino wondering where the heck the toilets are at. I turn a corner and see an open door. Maybe its through there.

I enter the room to see four men with their backs to me surrounding a man with blood trickling down his face. I freeze. What the fuck. One of the men has a gun in his hand and he points it at his head.

I watch silently, let this be a joke please, it's not. And the man pulls the trigger, there is no sound oh my god there was a silencer. I step back hoping to find my way out when I walk into something.

I spin around and meet a pair of grey eyes.

"Whay the fuck are you doing here" he asks

"I- i got lost, sir" I whisper,

"Yeah but you are in the wrong place, you dont seem like a gambler"

"I'm not, I was trying to find the toilets"

"Right."

"No i was i swear, I'm staying in a hotel with my mum up the road, i wont tell anybody please dont kill me"

"Well in that case you will have to come with us, darling"

"No, please"

But he doesnt listen, the other men have surrounded us and one has a white cloth in their hand, then before I know it im pinned to somebody's chest and the cloth is put over my face.

"That's right just breathe"

My consciousness is fading and I see black spots in my vision before it all goes dark.