27

Jenison's POV

It's 1 at night, when I literary threatened Jisoo to sleep or else I'll not talk to me. Then she hung up, sulking. I chuckled, we both missed each other so much. We can only see each other at dates or rarely on Video chat. I remember the day we confessed. Omg!! That moment when we kissed, was really magical.

Flashback

Jisoo: let me kiss you.

I was shocked to hear that. She cupped my cheeks, stared in my eyes. I found myself drawn in the pull of her deep brown eyes. She leaned in, as I closed my I felt her lips touched mine. I can feel the electricity run through my whole body. After a few seconds later, our lips moving in sync. We pulled away gasping for air. She rested her forehead on mine, closing her eyes. I smiled, still blushing though.

Jenison: t-that was amazing!

She giggled.

Jisoo: I know. Is that your uhm first kiss?

I shyly nodded.

Jisoo: OH MY GOD!! I'M YOUR FIRST KISS!!!

Jenison: yah!! Sshh! Low down your voice.

Then we noticed it snowing. It's the perfect atmosphere.

End of FLASHBACK

I didn't know I am this lucky until now. She is constantly making me smile, encouraging me everyday. Even always trying to help me financially which is obviously I decline every time. I'm not like others who took advantage of their rich partner. I value love and our feelings. Jisoo is different from other idols, she always respects other choices and never comment.

I was so in thought that I didn't noticed Josh, stared at me from my doorway.

Josh: who stole your heart, slut?

I jumped up in fear, as I heard his cold voice. He isn't home for over 3 months. I was relieved but I guess my happy days come to an end.

Josh: shocked? You think that I wouldn't come home, and you are free!?

Before I can react, he already hold my throat tightly, pinning me on my bed. I tried to push him but he is too strong.

Josh: you can never be free from my hands! You'll rot in this place forever!!

His grip gotten tighter, as I started to gasp for air. He release me, I coughed several times.

Josh: I leave a box on the kitchen table, take that box to the address I wrote in the note pad.... ohh gifts huh?

He smirked, looking at the simple necklace Jisoo gifted me. I gulped, hurriedly taking it in my hands.

Josh: Ooh! So you are dating! Who is that person? Come on tell me, I'm your uncle.

Jenison: n-no.

Josh: that's bad. But I'll know eventually.

He left. I break down in tears. I can't live this hell of life. I clutched the necklace close to my heart, crying, hoping that one day I'll escape this place. But what if Jisoo finds out this and started to hate me? What if she leave me?

There's a strong reason for Jisoo to hate me. I'm nothing but a bad person, a smuggler but I don't do it because I like it, I'm threatened to do it. No one will understand my situation, not even Jisoo, will she?

Jisoo's POV

I am going back to dorm, I was working on some songs. Other members are already went to dorm. I bought foods so they don't need to cook dinner. As I went inside of our dorm, I heard Jennie and Lisa fighting again.

I sighed, can't they just calmly solve their problems? Ugh! I went straight to the kitchen, placing the foods on the dining table.

Rosé: they are fighting again.

Rosé said coming into the kitchen, hugging me from behind.

Jisoo: they are getting toxic.

After awhile later, they both come to the kitchen, looking at angry. We didn't said anything, as Rosé started to heat up those foods while I went to my room to freshen up.

30 minutes later when I went into the kitchen, I saw both of them again fighting, while Rosé rubbing her temple and drinking coffee.

Lisa: I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT! YOU CAN'T MANIPULATE ME JENNIE!!

Jennie: I'M NOT MANIPULATING YOU!! WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP LISA, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE ALMOST CHEATING WITH ME WITH YOUR FRIEND!

Lisa: SO WHAT I'M CHEATING ON YOU!? YOU ALSO CHEATED ON JISOO UNNIE! YOU KNEW VERY WELL THAT I DON'T TAKE RELATIONSHIP SERIOUSLY. SO WHAT'S THE MATTET!? AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I SPEND MY TIME WITH JESS BECAUSE I FELT COMFORTABLE AROUND HER!! YOU ARE ALWAYS NAGGING OR WANT SEX!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE SHAM--

Me and Rosé are both shocked when Jennie slapped Lisa hard.

Rosé: what the freak!

Rosé mumbled obviously as shocked as me.

Jisoo: Jennie stop!

I pushed her away from Lisa.

Lisa: you know what? I have never see a toxic person like you. You blamed on me that I'm cheating while you, yourself trying to get back with Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo: what are you ta--

Lisa: please unnie! I'm leaving!

She said walking outside taking her apartment keys. I signalled Rosé to follow her while I went to Jennie, who is sitting on the living room couch, hugging her legs, crying. I sit down next to her, pulling her towards me.

Jennie: why are you here? Go away.

She said harshly, pushing me away. I know whenever she got hurt too much, she always pushed everyone away. But I am exception, she can't really push me away.

Jisoo: Jendeukie please stop crying. Come here.

I pulled her closer to me, then hug her tightly.

Jennie: leave me please! I'm nothing but a toxic person. Can't you hear what Lisa said!? I cheated on you!! Why are you still comforting me!!?

She tried to pushed me away but I hold her tighter.

Jisoo: sshhh!! Calm down.

I caressed her back, as she stopped pushing me away and hug me back crying on my shoulder. She is hurting, and I don't know why but I'm also hurting.

_______________________________________

30 votes for this chapter!!!

And a lots of comments!!