16

Jenison's POV

After I put down my phone, I heard a loud bang. I walked out of my room, saw her drunk uncle. He stumbled to me and slapped me hard, I fell on the floor.

Josh: You fucking slut!! Who dropped you off here!!?

Josh grabbed a fist of hair of mine and pulled me up. I screamed in pain. He slapped me twice. I started to see black spots in my vision.

Josh: why you didn't do my work huh!!?? You are now fucking with other people's huh!!?

Jenison: I AM NOT FUCKING WITH ANYONE!!

He punched me in my stomach, I can feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

Josh: you fucking shit!! I think you some punishments!

He removed his belt, I tried to get up with all my strength, but he kicked my down and started spank me with the belt. I screamed me in pain, but no one is gonna help me. He keep on beating me until he get tired and went to sleep.

I keep on silently crying, after like hours I get up slowly, wincing in pain, stumble into my room and locked the door.

I lay down on the bed and more tears coming out of my tears.

Jenison: Mom dad why did you left me here?... p-please I w-want to die... I can't take it anymore!!

I cried louder until i fell into a deep sleep.

.........................................

3rd person POV

Jisoo woke up sweating, she had a bad dream. It was like someone is trying to kill her and Jenison. She shook the bad feeling off and freshen up. She texted Jenison 'good morning' but didn't get reply not seen. She went out into the living room. She saw Lisa and Jennie in the kitchen, flirting, cooking. She casually sit on the dining table and asked...

Jisoo: where is Pasta?? Is she still sleeping??

Jennie and Lisa both startled and move away. Jennie looked at Jisoo, but she saw Jisoo's expression totally calm and normal. No jealousy or anger. Is that means Jisoo already moved on from her?

Lisa: no unnie, I saw Rosie going to the balcony.

Jisoo: ohh okie. I'll go check on Chipmunk.

Jisoo went to the balcony. Jennie keep on staring at the chair Jisoo was sitting on. Thinking about how can Jisoo moved on from her so fast?

Lisa: did you saw Jisoo unnie's expression??

Jennie: yeah

Lisa: I guess she started to forget about the feeling towards you... it's good though..

Lisa looked at Jennie, who give her a small smile. Lisa smiled back also and went to fix the table.

Jennie: yeah i think so...

Jennie whispered those words.

Jisoo walked up behind Rosé and startled her. But when Rosé turned around Jisoo was kind of taken aback. Rosé had tears on her eyes and cheeks.

Jisoo: hey chipmunk, what's wrong?

Rosé wiped her tears and looked away.

Rosé: n-nothing unnie..

Jisoo: Rosé... tell me what's wrong?

Rosé looked down. Lisa called them for breakfast. Rosé looked at the back of Lisa. Jisoo understand what is wrong.