5

Jisoo's POV

I can't take it anymore. I want to change everything. I don't wanna get hurt anymore. I tried to move on from Jennie, but I can't. Yes, she and Lisa are together now. They can do whatever they want, but sight of them in that situation make me loose my control.

Why am I the one hurting? What did I do wrong?..

I keep running through the snow covered deserted road. No one is outside because of the snowfall and the time. Its already 11 in the night. I went inside my favourite park. Sat on the bench, crying uncontrollably.

After an hour I felt myself freezing, so i tightened my jackets. I didn't pay much attention to my surrounding. I looked around and saw a person lying on a bench, crawl up in a ball. I am beyond confuse that why a person would sleep on a Bench in this cold? I didn't mind to the person and started to think where should I go for the night, because I'm  definitely not going back to the dorm.

Suddenly the person started to scoff, then look at me. Even though I have mask and hood on, I looked down. The person slowly woke up and started to walk towards the exit.

After 10 minutes I stood up and started to walked out. I was walking on the deserted street when a scream made me stop in my tracks. I looked around and saw some drunk hooligans tried to harass a girl. I didn't know what to do. I can't reveal my identity, not that I'm strong like them. But to my relief a police car passing by. They stopped those hooligans. To my surprise the girl started to run away from them. I curiously followed her. She ended up in a dark alleyway. She crouched down and started to cry. I contemplated whether I should talked to her or not. I decided to talk to her in the end.

Jisoo: hey.. umm.. you okay??

The girl head shot up.

Girl: w-who are y-you??

Jisoo: I'm not going to hurt you. I saw what happened there. You don't need to be afraid of me.

Jisoo said and tried to approach the girl but she backed away. The girl is in all black clothes, her face is hooded with the hoodie. So she couldn't see her face.

Jisoo: ahh.. what are you doing here in this time of night??

The girl didn't said anything and scooted further away from Jisoo.

Jisoo: hey I promise I won't hurt you. Come out from there please..

After a few minutes the girl slowly stood up and went near Jisoo.

Jisoo: you're the person from the park, right?

This time the girl spoke softly.

Girl: yes.. i-i fo-forget my w-way to g-go home..

Jisoo: oh... umm can you tell where do you live so I can help you to find your way??

This time the girl's head shot up.

Girl: you want to help me??

Jisoo: yes.. why not??... so tell me..

The girl nodded. Suddenly Jisoo blurted out the curiosity.

Jisoo: can I see your face?

Jisoo's eyes widen at her own question.

Jisoo: uhmm... sorry. I am kind of curious. I'm sorry..

Jisoo bowed. But the girl giggled at her. Jisoo blushed hard because of embarrassment and the sound of her giggle.

The girl started to pulling off her scarf, mask and hoodie. She come under light so Jisoo can see her. As Jisoo saw her face, she was beyond horrified than shocked.

Jisoo: JENNIE!!!??? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?? I MEAN HOW!!? YOU'RE IN DOR--

The girl immediately grab Jisoo's mouth to stop her from rambling.

Girl: yah!! Shut up!!... you might get us in trouble..

Jisoo shut her mouth and push the girl off of her.

Girl: for your curiosity, I'm not Jennie Kim. I may look like her,but I'm not her. Believe me. Did you see the mole on my eye??

Jisoo examined her and yes there is no scar. But still she can't believe it. Jisoo knows there's a lot of person looks like same, but still... this girl is the carbon copy of Jennie.

Girl: I don't have any relationship with Jennie. From past 5 years I hide my face because of Jennie. People who saw my face started to chase me because they thought I'm Jennie. And honestly I hate it.

Jisoo stood there listening to her.

Jisoo: how old are you?? You look young..

Girl: I'm 19. And thank you Jisoo unnie for helping me.

The girl give Jisoo her gummy smile that melt Jisoo's heart. The memories with Jennie started to flood back to Jisoo. But she immediately shrugged it off.

Jisoo: uhh... tell me your address.. I'll bring you back to your home.

Girl: That's really sweet of you unnie. B-but that's a shitty place, I don't think an idol like you should go ther--

Jisoo: are going to give me your address or want to freeze in this cold??

Jisoo asked coldly. Cold Jisoo is back. The girl shocked and looked down in fear.

Girl: y-yes. *address*

Jisoo: good let's go.

Jisoo started to walk ahead and the girl following behind closely.

Jisoo stopped walking and turn around, almost bumping into the girl.

Jisoo: so you know about blackpink??? I see.

Girl: of course I know. Who would not? You guys are the best. Especially you. You're so kind, sweet, funny, genius and most importantly you're sooooo beautiful---

The girl placed her hand into her mouth and gasped at her own statement.

Jisoo found it cute. She giggled at her. The girl blushed hard.

Jisoo: I never get your name. What is it??

Girl: I-I'm J-Jenison Kim.

_________________________________

Here's the Jenison.
Cold Jisoo.
Vote and lots of comments please.

Love you all...