43

Jisoo's POV

Lisa: Jisoo unnie.. are you okay? Your hands are shaking.

She said moving close to me, holding my hands. Yes, my hands are shaking because I'm nervous. We are here in Seoul, for our world tour's first concert. This is the first time I'm going infront of public after the scandal.

Rosé: unnie don't worry... real fans will never hurt you.

Jennie: we got your back chu.

I smiled, my nervousness subsided. They are really supportive. We heard the announcement that we are going up the stage in 1 min.

Jisoo: okay okay... let's do our group cheers.

Lisa: YES!! AND LET'S ROCK THE STAGE!!

Here comes our hyper maknae. We all laughed at her weird dance.

We are gonna perform 'Boombyah', this is the first song to perform. My hands are sweating, but as the platform go up, my nervousness get to the climax.

I hear the fan chant, the excitement of them. We started to perform, blinks go crazy. Hyping up to with the blinks and their positive responses towards me, it makes me feel alive again.

Why did I even hide from my own fans who always trying to support and make me happy in every way? This is my life. The dead soul in me feels alive again. Their smiles gives me power to live again.

As we finished our performances and talking with blinks, we go to our resting room. I get surprised to see the amount of gifts and letters only for me.

Jennie: see chu I told you our true fans will never hurt you. They love us.

She gives me a side hug, soon Rosé and Lisa also followed.

Jisoo: thank you so much guys... I really appreciate all of your efforts to make me feel comfortable and happy.

Rosé: we are a family unnie. I'm really glad you're smiling again.

She started to cry hugging me.

Lisa: you're making me cry Rosie!!

Jennie: me too!!

Now they started to cry also. Hahahaha! This is what happens whenever Rosé cry the other two will follow after. I'm really lucky to have this idiots.

1 year later

I put the white lilies on the tombstone of her grave. I kneeled down staring at the name "Jenison Kim". Today is the 1st death anniversary of her.

Jisoo: it's been one year you are gone. I feel lonely. Though I try to busy myself in work as much as possible. Our group is now leading in every music platform. I already finished my Solo recording. Your baby is now one of the best actress in this industry.

I smiled sadly.

?: you are achieving your goals baby.

I froze. The voice, I wanted to hear. I slowly looked up to see her, it's Jenison wearing a beautiful white dress. A happy smile on her face as she sit down beside me. I stared at her in shock. Is she real or...

Jenison: won't you greet me?

Jisoo: o-oh! Umm hi... are you r--

Jenison: ssh! Don't say anything. Let me talk.

She hold my hand in her warm hands. She feels real. I stared at her unable to speak.

Jenison: see I told you that you'll find your happiness even without me. I'm glad that you're finally moving with your life.