39

Jisoo's POV

My hands are shaking in fear. How can they even found us!? No one knows where me and Jenison was staying.

Manager: go in.

He said in a cold voice, opening the door. I took a deep breath to calm my nerve then go in. Mr. Yang is sitting and the TV is on.

Yang: have a sit.

His voice is cold, making me shiver. I sit down in the chair. He didn't said anything just watching the news. The atmosphere is thick because of tension.

I cleared my throat to speak.

Jisoo: S-sajangnim I am--

Yang: SHUT UP!

He growled angrily making me flinch.

Yang: what did you think you have done? Do you even know how much it spoils the reputation of our company and your fucking career!? You didn't even think about 'Blackpink' or your team mates?

I can't say anything. I did selfish things. I don't regret though. I also have a life, I need someone also. They can't control my life.

Yang: I'm more than surprised to see the girl. Who is she? She exactly look like Jennie. I have so many questions.

I nodded only.

Yang: you have to answer each of my questions. Understood?

I nodded again.

Yang: you are really dating that girl?

Jisoo: y-yes

Yang: I'm utterly disgusted. I have high expectations from you. Anyway, where did you found her?

Jisoo: it was an accident.

I said remembering the day I first met.

Yang: you need to break up with her and the rest will handle the police.

Jisoo: What!? No! I can't.

He glared at me.

Yang: do you understand the severity of the Situation!? Many netizens already boycott Blackpink's concert! I can't risk it.

I clenched my fist in anger.

Jisoo: I'm not going to leave her. I have a life and you can't control it. I don't give a fuck about netizens! I'm sure that our true fans will never leave us.

Yang: KIM JISOO! HAVE YOU GONE OUT OF YOUR MIND!? SHE IS A CRIMINAL!

I stopped. How did he know that? Who said that.... Jennie.

Yang: police will be there in your house in a few minutes.

I'm not minding his words. My only thought is Jennie. She is must be the one who said it Yang.

Yang: think carefully Jisoo. You worked hard to achieve this poin--

I stomped out of the room before he finished. I go straight in the elevator ignoring my manager. As the elevator door opened, I saw them waiting in the lounge.

Lisa: unnie is here guys!

I walked over them, grabbing Jennie's hoodie tightly.

Jisoo: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?

Jennie: what the fuck are you doing!!?

Jisoo: why did you give them the information about her!? Answer me!

I angrily shouted at her.

Lisa: unnie what are you talking about?

Rosé: calm down please!