33

Jennie's POV

I think this is the worst panick attack I have ever had. When i saw Jisoo was bleeding then feel unconscious, my hand started to sweat and shaking.

Jennie: what the fuck Jisoo!

Lisa: what happened unnie!?

She already started to cry, as well as me.

Rosé: fuck!! Someone is coming!

I looked outside and saw three or four men are coming towards us.

Jennie: drive!!

Rosé didn't wasted any time and drive out of the area as soon as possible.

Lisa: take them to hospital. Drive fast Rosie.

Rosé: no we can't take them to hospital.

Lisa: have you gone crazy!? Look at them Rosé! They are bleeding.

Jennie: as much as I want to take both of them to hospital, we can't. Rosé is right. It will make the situation worst.

Lisa: I just don't understand what actually happened to them. Look at Jenison, she is seriously injured. It looks like--

Rosé: abuse... someone abused her.

As we arrived at our apartment, we secretly take them both in our dorm. We lay both of them down on the different couches.

Lisa: what are we gonna do now? We are not doctors.

Rosé: let's clean up their wounds.

She said shortly then take out the first aid box. I looked at her, she looked so calm.

Jennie: you know we can't heal them.

I said sternly, I'm already getting frustrated. Rosé didn't said anything and started to clean Jisoo's cuts. Lisa also started to clean Jenison's cuts. I glared at Jenison's unconscious body.

I can guess that she is the reason Jisoo get hurts. I still remember that day when I found out that She is a drug dealer.

Flashback

I was in my favorite park with kai and kuma. I took them for walk, also I want to have some fresh air. I was sitting and drinking my coffee when kuma ran towards some bushes. I'm alone with my two dogs, my manager wasn't with me, so I shouted after kuma and ran after. I caught him before he can get away. He started to bark. The park is almost empty.

Jennie: yah kuma! You are a bad boy--

I stopped when I heard a male voice threatening someone. I moved away behind the tree, then peeking to look who is it. I saw two bulky guy threatening a girl.

Both of the man are in black. The girl is shorter than me and I dunno why I feel like I know that girl. I gasped when one of the guys take out a gun and pointed it to her.

Guy1: didn't I told you that we need more drugs!?

He pushed the girl slightly with the gun.

Girl: i-its what I got. I don't have anymore. Your prices are too low. I can't deal with you anymore.

I knew this voice. I peeked again then noticed a familiar necklace on the girl's neck. I gulped in fear. Is it who I'm thinking about?