17

Jenison's POV

I take the bag of cocaine and went out of the house. I take my bike and paddle to the destination. It's around 12:30 pm, I arrived at the place. It's a fancy restaurant. I was looking around when a man came and lead me inside the restaurant's privet room. There are so many guards, I am getting afraid. That man lead me into a dark room with red dim lights. There are no windows in that room, it's a secret room. There are 5 to 6 People in black suits. Behind a huge table someone is sitting, but that person's back is facing me. That man who leads me, take the bag from my hand forcefully, placed it on the table. I didn't said anything. Usually I only speak when it's the time for money. Then the person behind the desk spoke, is a Man. He is the boss I guess.

Boss: our deal is already sealed. The money is in your boss account, get lost from here! Don't come back here again!

He said coldly. I just nodded even though he didn't see me because his back is still facing me.

All those guards are looking at me lustfully. I just took a few shaky steps out of the room then dashed to the corridor to the back exit of the restaurant.

I was in the almost deserted parking lot. Panting, I leaned on the wall, closing my eyes to calm down my heart. My phone buzzed, took out my phone and saw 36 texts and 5 missed calls from Jisoo unnie. What the fuck! Then my phone started to buzz again, Jisoo unnie was calling again. I hesitated for a moment then picked up the call.

3rd person POV

Jenison: hello--

Jisoo: yahh why were you not answering my texts!?

Jenison: I w-was in work

Jisoo: are you sure ?

Jenison: yeah w-why?

Jisoo: I just saw you in *restaurant name*

Jenison: i-i a-a-am working there

Jenison: wait, are you here?

Jisoo: of course I'm here dumbo! Otherwise how can I say it!?

Jenison: uhmm yeah hehehe sorry

Jisoo: where are you now?

Jenison: uhhh going to home...

Jisoo: where are you? Tell me the exact place!

Jenison: I told you I'm going home unnie! You must be with your members and managers. Please don't sneak out, they will find you and you might be get in trouble. I don't want anyone to get in trouble because of me. Bye unnie.

She hung up on Jisoo. She don't want Jisoo to see her with bruises. She left the place quickly.

................................................................

Jisoo was so hurt when Jenison cut off the call without listening to her. She just wanted to meet with Jenison. She started to feel like, maybe because of yesterday's incident she is gonna ignore her now. This thought started to make her afraid. Jisoo knows very well that Jenison is a different person, not like others, she have good heart. She can spread the news that she meet up with Jisoo. But she didn't. Jisoo always have this feelings to get close to Jenison. Whenever Jenison us around her, she feels happiness and always smile. The smile she forget when Jennie broke up with her.

Lisa break out Jisoo of her thoughts.

Lisa: what are you thinking unnie??

Jisoo: huh? Oh nothing

Lisa: are you sure? You went to talk to someone on call happily and now you comeback with no smile on your face. You can tell anything if something bothering you unnie.

Lisa placed her hand on Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo just nodded.

They are in the restaurant that owned by Seungri. Eating noodles after their hard dance practice. Rosé as usual kept quiet and Jennie keep on flirting with Lisa, mostly trying to Make Jisoo jealous. Jisoo on the other hand, don't mind them and keep on thinking about Jenison.

Rosé got irritated and snapped at Lisa and Jennie.

Rosé: will you two please stop!? It's a public place, we will get in trouble!

Jennie: we are in a private room Rosé.

Rosé: still...

Lisa: uhh yeah we will not flirt here, manager unnie will get us.

Lisa smiled at Rosé which Rosé ignored.

Jennie: manager unnie knows how much flirty we are. So no worries babe!

Jennie leaned, pecked Lisa's lips. Lisa give her a small smile. Jennie smirked at Rosé and said...

Jennie: are you jealous Rosé? You should ask Jisoo for a kiss, since she always admires you..

Rosé: what the hell are you talking!

Lisa: guys stop!

Jisoo: calm down you two hot headed persons. And Rosé they are couple, they can do Whatever they want.

Jisoo looked sternly at Rosé and she shuts up. Now the room filled with awkward silence. Jisoo started to discuss about their work.

At around 3 pm Blackpink get back to their dorm. Jisoo keep on trying texting Jenison but she ignored her texts. Jisoo thought it's better to not disturb her for now, she will try again later. Jisoo knows something is wrong with Jenison, she can feel the fear in her voice on call. Jisoo knows that she is not that close to Jenison yet, and it's rude to ask about her personal life but still Jisoo wants to know what happened.

_____________________________________

Hello, guys, it's not your author. I'm her cousin, is going to be your author for a few days. since your author got into a major accident and she can't do anything now, so I will continue all of her stories. I will try to do write just like your author, I hope you will understand the situation.

Thank you for supporting my cousin for her writing, hope you will support her more in future.

Please give this chapter 25 votes.

Thank you again.