37

Jisoo's POV

I woke up in the morning by the delicious smell. I opened my eyes and searched of Jenson but I found the bed empty. I hurriedly get up then go to the living room, only to find her in the kitchen.

She is making something delicious. It made my mouth watery. But the most beautiful sight is her in apron, hair tied up in ponytail. Her back is facing me, so she don't see me yet. I slowly go behind her then sneaked my arms around her waist, hugging her. She shrieked in surprise.

Jenison: yah! Stop scaring me!

Jisoo: I'm sowwy baby.

I said resting my head on her shoulder.

Jisoo: did you sleep well?

Jenison: hmm... it's good.

I smile, as I see her cooking my favorite spicy ramen.

Jenison: did you called your CEO yet?

I hummed in response, placing kisses on her shoulder. She giggled then turn around a bit, pecking my lips. I giggled. Our sweet moment cut off by my phone ringing loudly.

Jisoo: ughh! I'll get it.

I picked up my phone as I heard her giggle. I received the call not looking who the caller is.

Jisoo: hello?

Jennie: hey, where are you?

I rolled my eyes upon hearing the sound of Jennie.

Jisoo: somewhere.

Jennie: I see, you done wanna say. Anyway, we went to the office for the meeting CEO held. You weren't there, and she was really pissed off.

I sighed knowing I need to give a long explanation.

Jisoo: okay. Anything else?

Jennie: what!? You are not even worried?

Jisoo: no?

Jennie: are you being sarcastic?

Jisoo: now you understand. Look I have work to do--

Jennie: I know what you are doing. She is good in bed?

I clenched my jaw in anger.

Jisoo: so what? Yes she is great in bed. Not like you, who think about other while in relationship with me. Fuck off!

I hung up then throw my phone on the bed. Is she never gonna be a good person? Why is she jealous now when she is the one who breaks me?

Jennie's POV

Fuck this! How can she hung up on me?  Good in bed? So they shared a bed. I punched my bed before breaking down. My fault! Everything is my fault! If I didn't let her go then I wouldn't have suffered.

Lisa: regretting your life choices?

I startled by Lisa's voice. She is standing at my door smiling coldly.

Jennie: leave me alone.

Lisa: why? A few days ago you earn for my visit. Now you're acting rude.

She giggled, making me more agitated.

Jennie: Lisa I'm not in a good mood please get out.

She didn't go out. She sit on my bed, staring at me.

Lisa: I can make you stress free, just beg. You know what I mean.

She smirked checking me out. My mind went blank by the anger.

Jennie: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM LISA!!

I kicked her out before closing the door loudly. She can't even respect me why did I even get in relationship with Lisa. FUCK!

Rosé's POV

Leaning on the hallway wall, I waited for Lisa. As I heard Jennie shouted and cursed then loudly shut her door, I knew Lisa get on her nerves again. I saw her coming towards me scowling.

Rosé: why do you need to get on her nerves? You know she is pissed off.

Lisa: I don't care. She is the reason we are all suffering.

Rosé: you're also part of the crime. You accepted Jennie knowing that she is in relationship with Jisoo unnie.

I sighed, walking towards my room as she followed me.

Lisa: I know. But what she is doing is not good. Jisoo unnie likes Jenison. Why does she needs to act like an asshole?

I giggled at her cute ramble. She lay on my bed.

Rosé: you can't stop her.

Lisa: tsk... I don't wanna talk about it right now.

Hank started to play with Lisa. I smiled then started clean my room. I am almost finished but I couldn't found my diary.

Lisa: wow your diary got many juicy stuffs.

I snapped my head towards her. She is holding my diary. Fuck! She will know everything. I snatched my diary as fast as I can.

Lisa: hey!!

Rosé: don't you know you shouldn't touch other's personal things without their permission!?

I scolded her. In this diary I writer my feelings for everything including Lisa. I hope she didn't read anything.

Lisa: chill girl! You shouldn't hide it from me when the diary is all about me.

She smirked, moving closer to me. I gulped in nervousness.

Rosé: w-what are you trying to say!?

She pulled me by my hand on her lap. I immediately tried to wiggle out but she hold me tightly.

Lisa: when will you admit that you have feelings for me?

I choked as she asked me. She really read it. I'm embarrassed now. I blushed hard.

Lisa: I knew that you have crush on me but this deeply, I never imagined. Why didn't you confessed to me earlier?

Rosé: I don't wanna talk about this.

I'm feeling like crying. I get hurt whenever Lisa accept others, especially Jennie. I removed her hands then get up.

Lisa: Rosie you know I really l--

Rosé: I said I don't wanna talk about it. I don't want to be your another toy. Please leave, I want to be alone.

She didn't said anything and left my room. I put my diary in the drawer. It's a very old diary. This diary hold many memories. From my joining to YG then to debute with them then Lisa. A single tear escaped from my eye when I remembered the day of Lisa's birthday, when I gathered courage to confess when I saw her kissing Jennie.

I thought she stopped playing around but I guess I was wrong.

________________________________________

80 votes for this chapter.

Bye bye good night!

<333