4

3rd POV

Jisoo, Rosé and their manager oppa is in hospital.

Manager: Jisoo, Rosé wait here.. the doctor will be here soon.

Jisoo: thank you oppa..

She smiled softly. Their manager oppa left them and go to talk to someone.

Rosé looked at Jisoo. Jisoo rubbing her ankle, it's got bluish red.

Rosé took the ice pack and sat next to Jisoo.

Rosé: unnie take this.

Jisoo: oh.. thank you pasta.

Jisoo placed the ice bag on her ankle and hissed in pain.

Rosé: uhh.. unnie you okay??

Jisoo nodded her head, eyes closed tightly in pain.

The doctor come in and after a 30 minutes they finally finished.

Rosé helped Jisoo to walk to the car. As they settle down, manager oppa started to drive.

Jisoo closed her eyes leaning back in her seat. She is exhausted physically and emotionally. Rosé is shuffling in her bag find something. She tapped Jisoo's shoulder. She opened her eyes slightly and looked at Rosé coldly. Rosé kind of uncomfortable under her gaze.

Jisoo: what??

Rosé: uhm.. unnie you didn't eat anything since the event. So I thought if you want to eat this...

Rosé hold a pack of pepero. Jisoo sighed and smiled softly at a nervous Rosé.

Jisoo: Thank you chipmunk.. hahaha..

Jisoo will never be mad at this cute chipmunk. Rosé smiled brightly at her and went back to her phone to she some update.

Suddenly Rosé gasped that made Jisoo looked at her.

Jisoo: what happened Rosé??

Rosé: see this unnie...

Jisoo took phone and saw that the incident from the event trending worldwide in no.1.

Jisoo and Rosé stans are bashing Jenlisa stans. And here are many of hate comments from haters. Jisoo's eyes went wide.

Manager: Stop looking at those comments. You guys need to control this situation, especially Jisoo you.

Jisoo handed the phone to Rosé. She is nervous and worried. She texts Lisa to check the update but she didn't get any response. She rolled her eyes and looked back outside the car.

As they arrived at their dorm. After their van left, Rosé help Jisoo to their door. She opened the door quietly and went inside.

Rosé: unnie.. you go to your room and change I'll bring some rameyon in your room..

Jisoo: you don't need Pasta.. I'm not hungr--

Jisoo was cut off by a loud moan followed by another. It is Jennie and Lisa..

Jennie: uhhmmm... Lisaaa...

Lisa: I'm gonna fuck you hard... mmmm...

Jennie: ahhhaaahhhh... yess Lisaaa!!

Jisoo can't hold it anymore and burst into the living room. Only to find out half naked Lisa on top of a shirtless naked Jennie.

Rosé went inside too and gasped. Eyes went wide as Jennie and Lisa saw them.

Rosé: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??!!!

Rosé burst out in anger, but for Jisoo she can't say anything just shaking in anger and pain.

Lisa: l-look we can explain..

Jennie picked up her shirt hurriedly and put it on.

Rosé: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN??!! THAT YOU GUYS ABOUT FUCK EACH OTHER ??!!

Jennie: SO WHATS THE PROBLEM??!! WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!! WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WA---

Jisoo: SHUT THE FUCK UP JENNIE!!!

They all looked at Jisoo. Her red blood shot eyes made them extremely terrified. Jisoo started to slowly walk towards Jennie. She started to spoke in a deep low voice.

Jisoo: you did it on purpose right??!!... you want me to suffer..to die.. why are you doing this to me??.. who gave you the right to play with my heart then throw it away??.. ANSWER ME!!!

Jennie backed away from Jisoo.

Lisa: Jisoo unnie calm down it's not her fau---

Jisoo: Say a word Manoban and I'll rip your tongue out!

Jisoo said venomously.

Jennie gulped and spoke.

Jennie: Don't you dare to talk to LISA LIKE THAT!! AND YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT WE ARE TOGETHER NOW!!

Jisoo turned around ran out of the dorm, tears rolling down her cheeks. Rosé called her name, try to stop her but she didn't stop.

________________________