31

Jisoo's POV

The car ride is silent. Rosé takes Lisa with her to Lisa's apartment. Jennie is asleep in the backseat, sometimes mumbling. I felt bad for her, she really is in pain. Then I remember how I hurriedly get out of Jenison's house as soon as in get Rosé's call. I didn't want left Jenison, but she told me to come to pick Jennie up. She really is a kind person, if anyone else in her place, they might always wants attention or my money. I think I should call her.

I was about to call, when Jennie get up, seeing her reaction she isn't feeling well.

Jennie: stop the car!!!

Jisoo: what? Why?

Jennie: stop the car! I fucking gonna puke!!

I stopped the car by side walk, she hurriedly get out then puked. I also get out of the car, taking a water bottle, go to her, pull up her hair, patting her back. She took the bottle, drink the water. She crouched down on the ground. I looked around to check if anyone is there, but luckily the road is empty.

Jisoo: Jen get in the car. It's not safe for us to stay like this. If anyone see us it will be bad for us.

Jennie: you go... I don't wanna go.

Her voice is hoarse, her back is facing me. The pain is evident in her voice. I can't see her like this. I slowly approached her, turning her around to face me. My heart clenched as I see her bloodshot eyes, red nose and tears. I hate to see her cry. I wiped her tears, but she shouted at me.

Jennie: just go! I want to be alone.

She slightly pushed me away. But I know she wants a hug, a comforting hug. I know her for past 8 years. I know her like the back of my hand. I didn't said anything, just pulled her in a tight hug.

Jennie: why are you hugging me huh!!? I am a bitch! I hurt you Jisoo! Why can't you just let me suffer? Why do you need to be this soft to me!!? I deserves all this pain!!

Jisoo: ssshh! Cry it out... I'm listening.

Jennie: I am a cheater! Now see, karma is taking its toll.

She sobbed on my shoulder as I caressing her back. It's true that she hurts me severely, at a point I also wanted her to get hurt as much as i get hurt. But now I can't stand her seeing hurt, before girlfriend she is my bestfriend. I broke out of my thoughts as she hugged me back, mumbling on my neck, now crying.

Jennie: chu... it's hurts. I thought she love me. I did everything she wants. I...I can't take it. It hurts so much.

Jisoo: ssshh! Let's go to dorm.

Jennie: n-no! I don't wanna go there.

Jisoo: don't worry, Rosé took Lisa to Lisa's apartment.

We drove back to our dorm.

Jisoo: go to your room, fresh up. I'll bring you the hot chocolate.

Jennie: it's okay.... y-you don't need t--

Jisoo: goo..

I pushed her towards her room. She sighed then went to her room. I went to the kitchen to make her hot chocolate with marshmallows. I used to make this whenever she is sad or crying. It's been almost a year I didn't get this close to Jennie. After our break up I focused on my work and then after meeting Jenison, my all focuse on her. I smiled at the thought of her. I took out my phone then dialed her, after 1 ring she picked up.

Jenison: hey... is everything okay?

Jisoo: yes... how are you feeling now?

Jenison: I'm okay no-- *cough* I'm okay.