7

3rd POV

After the incident Jisoo keeps on avoiding Jennie and Lisa, but she kind of let Rosé help her.

As for Jennie she is not happy. She maybe have Lisa but she wants her bestfriend too. Jisoo is so cold that made Jennie afraid so much. And she kind of felt uncomfortable whenever Jisoo and Rosé are close.

Lisa, was so sad because she broke the friendship between Jennie and Jisoo. She also felt guilty, that Rosé distanced herself from Lisa.

Rosé find peace whenever she is with Jisoo. She and Jisoo alway have a special bonding.

Days past and the four members keep going through their life feeling happy, sad, guilty, jealous.

Jisoo keep on thinking that Jenison girl, whenever she didn't have schedule her mind occupied with Jenison.

Blackpink is returning from a concert.
They are ready to departure to their dorm. Security is really tight. Media, reporters, fan are everywhere. The four girl started to walk to their car. After they went to the parking lot away from the crowd. Their manager said..

Manager: you guys wait here I'll go take the call. You guys don't have schedule for the rest of the week.

They all nodded. But Jisoo kind of distracted.

Manager: Jisoo are you okay??

Jisoo: huh??.. oh yeah.. I'm fine.. thank you for your concern oppa.

Jisoo said politely. Manager oppa nodded and went to call someone.

Rosé: Jisoo unnie.. are you okay??

Jisoo: Aish!! Don't you heard what I said..

Jisoo said savagely but still smiled softly.

Rosé: hahahahahaha.. I heard that..

Rosé laughed. Jennie and Lisa rolled their eyes, feeling annoyed.

Lisa: I never saw you talking with Jisoo unnie this frankly....

Lisa said to Rosé with sarcasm. Rosé just smirked at her.

Rosé: you saw nothing Lisa... right Jisoo unnie??

Jisoo: eh??

Jisoo is confused about Rosé's statement.

Lisa clenched her fists and jaw. While Jennie glared at Jisoo and Rosé.

Jisoo: but what do you mean??

Rosé: unnie let's go there is a vending machine. Let's see what can we have from there.

Rosé grabbed Jisoo's hand and started to walk away. But Jisoo stopped.

Jisoo: wait...

She turned around to Jenlisa.

Jisoo: Hey Jennie...

Jennie immediately looked at her.

Jennie: what?

Jisoo: you and Lisa went in one car. Me and Rosé will take the other one.

With that Jisoo turned around and started to walk. Rosé followed her.

Lisa sighed frustratedly.

Lisa: hey Jen.. wan---

Jennie: I'm tired Lisa.. Let's go home.

She said coldly and went inside the car, before calling manager oppa that she and Lisa are leaving first.

On the other hand Rosé and Jisoo buy some Juice and started to drink. Jisoo keep distracted by Jenison.

Rosé: unnie!

Jisoo: huh... sorry I got distracted..

Rosé: what happened unnie??... today you are keep thinking something... you can tell me..

Rosé give a side hug to Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled at her.

Jisoo: nothing Chae... it's just Jennie and Lisa...

Jisoo looked down.

Rosé: okay unnie stop talking about them.. let's go home.. you need rest..

Rosé smiled cutely.

Jisoo: mmmm... okay..

When they got back home, the other two already asleep. Rosé and Jisoo went to their respective room and tried to sleep.

__________________________________

Sorry for not updating..

I'll keep updating from today..

Vote and lots of comment.