35

Jisoo's POV

I'm boiling in anger because she is quietly sitting on my bed.

Jisoo: are you gonna stay quiet like this?

She looked up, meeting my eyes. I can see pain, anger, hurt, sadness in her eyes.

Jenison: you never really asked about me, I wanted to distance myself from you but I couldn't. I was afraid to tell you about myself.

Jisoo: so you are really a drug dealer? How about your uncle?

Jenison: he is the one who control me. He is the boss. I hate to do this things. But I need to because I'm an orphan, he give me food and shelter. It's not my hobby to kill people purposely. Everybody I'm dying in guilt. I wanted to die Jisoo, and maybe the day is coming closer.

Tears trickling down to her eyes. I was taken aback by her last sentence. What does she mean?

Jenison: I know you are disgusted. Probably regretting your decision to fall for me, and maybe you will hand me over to cops also. Maybe you are thinking that I am a gold digger just wants your money, but I'm not. If I'm a criminal in your eyes, then in my eyes you are a liar.

Her voice turned into a cold tone. I'm surprised when she blamed me as a liar.

Jisoo: what!? What are you sa--

Jenison: you fall for me because of my face. Am I right?

Her sharp stare making me uncomfortable. Why can't I answer? Why can't I say no, it's not for that!?

Jisoo: i-i n-no...

She hold her bruised arm up to stop me.

Jenison: you stuttered. I wanted someone who loves me for who I am not because I have a special face.

She stand up, I'm still in shock that I can't even say anything.

Jenison: what? Are you guys want me to give to the cops? Then go ahead I'm waiting.

Jisoo: J-jenison please calm down. It's not what you are thinking.

Jenison: thank you for saving me and making me feel loved. But I think, we should end everything.

Jisoo: what the fuck are you saying!?

Jenison: you know what i mean.

She walked out of my room, I followed her. I'm panicking, is she gonna break up with me?

Jisoo: listen, talk to me please!

We are in the living room, other three girls are there.

Rosé: what's going on?

She said curiously. Lisa and Jennie are also looking at us.

Jenison: thank you for taking care of me. If you guys are not gonna going to give me to cops then I'm going now.

I hold her arm, to stop her but she slapped my hand away. They gets shocked also.

Jennie: hey! Why are you being rude!?

She snapped. Jenison directly glared at her fiercely.

Jenison: you... because of you... you fucking face and reputation I'm in trouble. Do you know Jisoo, who actually threatened me to not to get close to you?

Both of the Kims are glaring at each other. I dunno what to say.

Lisa: this is a mess...

Rosé: it is..

I heard them mumble.

Jisoo: y-you two calm down please.

Jennie: so what I threatened you to stay away from her!? You are a troubleto her!

Jenison: you don't even know anything about me! Shut the fuck up!

Jennie: who the fuck are you to tell me to shut up!?

Jennie pushed her, I hold Jenison who is still in pain.

Jisoo: stop it Jennie!!

Jenison: don't touch me!!

She pushed me away. Glared at both of Me and Jennie then walked out.

Jennie: what a bitch!

Rosé: unnie she is injured severely. She will faint again.

She said worriedly.

Lisa: I'll go after her--

Jisoo: no... I'll go, you three stay here and call me if manager oppa come here.

I need to fix everything with her. Jennie hold me back before I follow Jenison.

Jennie: you will not go after her. You know she is a--

Jisoo: if you don't stop talking shit, I'll forget that you are my friend. Leave me now!

I removed her hand from mine then run outside to catch up with Jenison. Rosé was right, I found her leaning again a wall in the parking lot, breathing heavily. I quickly go to her.

Jisoo: babe, you shouldn't left like that. You need to re--

Jenison: why a-are you here!? I told you to not come close to me. We are done!

I didn't said anything and picked her up in bridal style again, then walked towards my car.

Jenison: put me down! I ughh!

She groaned in pain.

Jisoo: let me take you somewhere. You will feel better there.

Jenison: n-no! I don't want to!

I put her in the passenger seat, locking the door. I also get in the driver's seat then drive away to my parents old house. No one is staying there, so it will be a good place to stay. I'm feeling dizzy but keep on driving until I arrived there. It's almost 2 hour away from our dorm.

Throughout the drive Jenison keep on talking until she gets tired and fall asleep. I stopped the car infront of the house. The locality here is quite empty.

Jisoo: babe, wake up.

I shook her gently, to wake her up. She groaned then woke up.

Jenison: what?

Jisoo: uhh we are arrived in my parents old house. No one is here, let's go in.

She didn't protested this time and followed me in. She gasped as soon as we get in.

Jenison: it's not a house.... it's a freaking mansion! How rich your family is!?

I smiled, pulling her towards the couch. A few maids come in every morning to clean the house then locked.

Jisoo: sit I'll go fix the bedroom for us.

Jenison: what do you mean by our bedroom!!?

She shrieked. I rolled my eyes.

Jisoo: of course I'm going to stay with you here. What type of girlfriend will left their injured girlfriend?

Jenison: I'm not going to stay with you in one room!

I smirked, leaning towards her.

Jisoo: oh well, you are in my house so you will listen to me kitten.

I said pecking her nose. I laughed at her  sulky expression.

________________________________________

I was thinking about updating thi night here. But I'm bored so I updated now.

60 votes for this chapter and comments!

I love to read all the comments!

<333