10

3rd POV

Next morning Jisoo woke up late. She freshen up and went out in the living room. Lisa is there on the couch playing with her Leo. Lisa looked at Jisoo and give her a small smile which Jisoo returned.

Lisa: you're late today unnie.. but good morning..

Jisoo: good morning Lisa..

Jisoo went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for her. Out of nowhere Rosé come into the kitchen and placed her hand on Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo got startled.

Jisoo: yahhh! You scared me chipmunk...

Rosé: hahahahahaha... so what are you trying to do unnie??

Jisoo: breakfast duh...

Rosé: your breakfast is here....

Rosé give Jisoo breakfast.

Jisoo: you saved breakfast for me?...

Rosé nodded then sat on the chair.

Jisoo: awww so cute chipmunk

Jisoo pinch Rosé's cheek. They started to talk about there work. Lisa kind of annoyed because Rosé and Jisoo getting too close with each other. The problem is Lisa don't understand why is she feeling annoyed.

Jennie come into the living room and sat on the couch. Lisa smiled at her but Jennie's eyes glued on Jisoo. Lisa noticed it and get more annoyed.

Jennie: babe let's go on a date.

Lisa: eh?

Jennie: you heard me. Let's go on a date.

Jennie smiled sweetly towards Lisa. She get confused at first but smiled.

Lisa: okay, I'll take a bath then we will go.

Lisa said and about to go when Jennie forcefully kiss her lips. Lisa was so confused. Rosé saw the scene and it hurts her, but Jisoo keep on eating not even giving them a single glance and it makes Jennie somehow more furious. As soon as Lisa went to her room, Jennie looked at Jisoo with fiery eyes.

Jennie: so Jisoo how are you?

Jisoo looked at Jennie then go back to eating.

Jisoo: good.

Rosé keep quiet. She knows Jennie is gonna burst out.

Jennie: so how is it going between you and your NEW FRIEND?

Jisoo just smirked.

Jisoo: really good.

Jennie glared at her.

Jennie: me and Lisa is coming back home late. Don't wait for u--

Rosé: why do you think that we are gonna wait for you guys?

This time Rosé bursted. Jisoo quickly interrupt them to avoid another argument.

Jisoo: Rosé I wanna talk to you in privet. And Jennie have fun on your date and yeah we will not wait for you.

Jisoo dragged Rosé to her room and locked the door. Jennie sighed and shook her head.

In Jisoo's room

Rosé: why unnie? Why? Why it always happened to us? Why are always neglected and mistreated by everyone!? I fucking hate it!

Rosé yelled and started crying. She sat on the floor. Jisoo was hurt too but not showing. Jisoo sat beside Rosé and hugged her. Rosé continue sobbing on Jisoo chest.

Jisoo: shhh.. it's ok Pasta..

After a good 30 minutes of crying and Jisoo keep on comforting, Rosé calmed down.

Jisoo: you okay now?

Rosé just nodded. Jisoo give her a chocolate bar.

Jisoo: eat it. It will give you energy.

They started chatting a bit.

Jisoo: I guess our so called Jenlisa couple is out now.

Rosé didn't said anything.

Jisoo: why don't we go out too? We didn't have our Chaesoo time for a while? What do you think??

Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows in which Rosé laughed at her funny attitude.

Rosé: okay unnie. I'll go and change.

Jisoo: that's like a cheerful chipmunk hahahahahaha..

Rosé laughed and smacked Jisoo arm playfully before going out of her room.

After 30 minutes they went out of their dorm. They called their manager to pick them up. They were strolling around the mall and buy some things. Then they went to a restaurant.

Rosé: ahh that necklace was really cute unnie. You should take that, it suits you really well...

Jisoo: hayss stop bugging me pabo.. I have many necklaces and I'm not that big fan of necklaces.. hahaha..

Rosé pouted then smiled. They continue chatting while eating.

They were walking back to the parking lot, when Jisoo saw a girl cleaning the garbage vats. For some reason Jisoo keep on glancing at that girl.

Rosé: unnie come on.. manager oppa is waiting for us...

Jisoo: uhh yes yes.. go ahead.. I'll be there..

Jisoo keep on staring the girl's back. Rosé noticed that.

Rosé: is everything alright?

Jisoo: huh.. oh yeah. Yes.. let's go..

Rosé go ahead first then Jisoo was about to pass the girl when the girl and almost bumped into her.

Jisoo moved away. The girl was wearing a mask. Before Jisoo look at her face the girl quickly turned around and run away. Jisoo is totally confused about the girl's behaviour.

She just shrugged and about to go to the van when she saw a necklace lying on the ground. She picked it up. Her manager is calling her, so Jisoo put the necklace in her pocket and hurriedly went to the van.

Jenison's POV

I got a part time job in this famous restaurant. The manager give me work to clean the garbage vat. Its gross I know but I need money. I was at the back of the restaurant near the parking lot cleaning. I heard some reporters yelling. Maybe some idols come here for lunch. I'm not interested though.

I keep on cleaning the garbage. A few people pass by me and I guess they are related to some big company. Then I started feeling weird, it's like someone is staring at me. But I ignored that feeling and keep doing my work. As I finished I turned around and almost bumped with none other than Kim Jisoo. I quickly turned around and run away.

I went to the toilet and locked a stall door. I was panting. What the actual fuck! I keep on bumping with Kim Jisoo ughhh. Why?

I touched my neck for my necklace but it's not there. I started to panick. I searched my clothes but no there's nothing. Oh God! It's my mom's necklace, it's the last thing of my mom. My vision blurred with tears. I'm that unlucky that lost my mom's necklace too.

Jisoo's POV

I am in my room and staring at the necklace that I found in the parking lot, most probably that girl's who was cleaning the toilet. But the thing is this necklace is so familiar to me. But I can't remember where I saw it. I put the necklace on my nightstand.

Dalgom jumped up on my lap. I patted his head.

Jisoo: what do you want to do Dalgomie? I'm sorry Dalgomie I can't take you to the par--

Then Jisoo remember where did she saw the necklace. She saw it on Jenison's neck when they were at the park second time.

So that means the girl is.... Jenison. But why am I keep on bumping into her??

________________________________

Votes and lots of comments