28

Jisoo's POV

We are again at the choreography room. I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone. Jenison told me she is busy with her work that's why she can't go on date with me for a mean time. We only talk on call or texts. My schedule is also rough to get a free time to go to meet with her. I'm not in bad mood because of that, its because I can feel something happened to Jenison, I asked her but she keep on denying and also got mad at me.

Yashi: no no, stop Jisoo! You are again mistaken the step.

Yashi, our choreographer stopped me again. I keep on doing mistakes. I sighed, apologize to her.

Jisoo: I'm sorry.

Yashi: it's okay, take a rest then we will practice again.

We all nodded, I sit down on the chair checking my phone, but she didn't texted me yet, not even greet me in the morning. I tried to call her, her phone is switched off. I started to feel anxious. What if something happened to her? Or is she avoiding me? Ughh!! My mind is a mess.

I looked over at other Jennie who is hugging Lisa. Yes, they patched up again. It's good for them I guess. Lisa is cheating while Jennie is toxic and also flirting with others, good match. Rosé is busy with her solo album. She is putting all of her effort, but YG keep on delaying her solo.

Rosé sit down beside me, giving me a bottle of banana milk.

Rosé: here, it'll relieve your stress.

Jisoo: thanks Chae.

I took the milk, drinking.

Rosé: is it about her?

I looked at her, who is staring at me. I nodded.

Jisoo: she is getting busy with her part time jobs and... I can feel something happened to her yet she isn't sharing with me. I told her I'm always by her side, I'll always help her.

Rosé: unnie, you guys are just dating 1 and half months, give her sometime. Maybe she is stressed about something, she'll tell you eventually.

I nodded again. Lisa walked our of the room, while talking on the call, Jennie looked hurt. I shook my head, focused on my phone. A text popped up in my phone. I quickly checked the text but it's only from my manager. I pouted, won't she miss me?

Rosé noticed it, patted my shoulder.

Rosé: unnie, she must be working over night. You know how hard working that girl is.

I only hummed.

As our practice done, I excused myself from others, telling them I'm going to my parents house. Then took my car and went straight at the area Jenison live. Its 8 at night, I know it's not a good time to come alone here. But I can't help but to stay calm. I know where her house is, I saw her house one time when I dropped her here.

I fixed my Jacket, mask and bucket hat. It's so dark outside her house even there's no lights on in her house. At first I thought no one is at home, but still I went to the main door, knocked.

I looked around, honestly this place is looking so creepy. The houses are old, broken and the place is kind of dirty. Creepy looking men are giving me uncomfortable looks. I knocked on her door again. But no one responded, I still waited for anyone to open the door.

Suddenly some middle aged men, come closer to me. They has a dirty look on her face. They keep on smirking while staring at me. I gulped, not knowing what to do, I'm feeling scared now. I shouldn't have come here alone. I was about ask they what do they want, but someone pulled me inside the house.

Jenison: what the hell you are doing here !??

I saw her wrapped in a thick blanket. Her eyes and nose are red, she is looking sick. I placed my hand on her forehead and cheek, yes, she got fever. She is burning.

Jisoo: why you didn't told me that you are sick?

Jenison: you didn't answered my question yet.

Aishh this girl!

Jisoo: we can talk later, you are burning. Did you take medicine?

She stayed silent, not even eye contacting with me.

Jenison: I am run out of meds.

I sighed ask her to lead the way to her room. She hesitated at first, then go to her room. I followed her in her room, there's not many things, only a single bed, a small closet, a chair and study table. She sit down on her bed, looking at me coldly. I sighed, sitting beside her.

Jisoo: stop staring at me coldly. I'm worried that's why I'm here. I know you told me not to come here. You didn't texted or call me for 48 hours now. I'm so--

She hugged me tightly, I was taken aback when she started to cry on my shoulder. I hugged her back, pulling her closer.

Jenison: I'm s-sorry. I...I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I was not in my right mind. I---

Jisoo: sshh!! It's okay baby. Stop talking now. Lay down, luckily I got meds.

I always carry basic meds, so I lay her down taking care of her. I need to stay with her, her fever keep on increasing. She keep on mumbling incoherent words, that I don't understand. But she didn't let go of my hand. I already give her medicines, she will be fine by 2 hour.

I looked at my phone, it's already 10 pm. All of them texted and called me to know where I am, though I didn't answered them. I looked at Jenison who is hugging my left hand tightly. I caressed her hair, she is looking like a baby. She reminds me of Jennie, when she clinged on me in the morning. I giggled, but stopped when I heard someone coming upstairs. I gulped in fear. I fixed my mask and Jacket then hold the paper knife secretly.

The door slammed open by a middle aged man. He is looking shocked to see me, I'm in the same state though. He is quite tall and have brown hair. His sharp eyes are too cunning. One cam tell by his looks that he not a good person. He stared at me for a few seconds before breaking in a smile.

Josh: oh hello, you must be Jenison's friend. I'm Josh her uncle.

I tried as much as I can to hide my original voice.

Jisoo: oh umm nice to meet you. I come here to greet Jenison but found her sick that's why I stayed to take care of her. Hope you don't min--

Josh: of course not! Its perfectly fine. What's your name by the way?

Jisoo: uhh well my name Ara.

Josh: beautiful name. I'm a very busy man, hope you don't mind if I go back to work. Please take care of her.

He give a cold stare at Jenison then walked out of the room. I can clearly see that her uncle or whoever is that isn't a good person. I'll ask her after she woke up. But for now I'm thinking how to make up to manager oppa. I can tell that I can't really get out from here until in the morning and of course after Mandu gets well.

I sighed. I know I'm gonna be in trouble.

_______________________________________

35 votes for this chapter!!!

Comment !

<3333