ALRIGHT

i started this story when I was young. This was the very first story I had ever written, and I started it without really knowing where I intended to go with the plot. This was my first mistake.

Secondly, I just kind of left with no warning or heads up. That was shitty of me, and I am very sorry to those who were genuinely curious about where this story was headed.

If, for whatever reason, enough people want me to, I can do one of two things. One of them is rework the entire story, from start to finish. Old chapters would be reworked to be better and longer, and the story would be more cohesive. I feel like, although this one will take a little longer, it would give me more leeway into a satisfying ending.

The second one is that I try to branch off from last chapter and continue as is. There are other chapters that were written when I still was engaging with this series, way back when, and I could try to work off of those notes. The ending might not be as good, or very polished. But, at the very least, its over, and we get that closure. I completely understand not wanting to reread this, for lack of a more expressive term, shitshow again, even if it is rewritten to be less of an affront to the english language.

This story is old as all hell, and I am sure the original audience for this series has long since moved on. But, if you are interested, comment!! I'll try to read them.