Chapter 8.

I always liked  windows. It offered an escape. Though, the nagging feeling and unease that comes with someone being able to read your mind.

It sucks. And it sucks more when you realize it sucks, and then you realize that now the person who is reading your thoughts now know you think it sucks, and it's always awkward the next we talk.

I felt.. violated. My thoughts were not to myself. I had to keep everything away from myself. And it sucks.

I made sure to not think about Four. That would lead to even more awkwardness later.

I thought about taking this damned necklace off and just running like a bat out of hell. I placed my hand on the bracelet and pulled it off.

Relief quickly turned into panic. I shouldn't have done it. Maybe without thinking would have been better? "I'm an idiot." I mentally scolded myself. However, time  was not infinite at the moment. I quickly shoved the bracelet back on my arm.

Four is going to kill me. I am dying today this is the end holy mother of pearl I'm dead now Four have mercy on my soul-

I was grabbed from behind.

Oh pickles.

I was carried rather roughly to Fours room then was sat on the bed. Then the person left.

I grabbed his blanket and put it on me.

"It smells like him," I thought.

The door opened and I jumped slightly.  Four glared at me profusely, obviously aware of the stunt I pulled. I mumbled a "sorry," before looking down and moving the blanket closer to me.

Suddenly, I was picked up and then sat down. Looking down, I saw that I was on Fours lap. He hugged me tightly.

"Hi," He breathed.

"Hi..?" I responded. "What are.. what are you-"

I looked up at his face.

It was the same as that day.

That same familiar hypnotic eye, and the ring on the others iris. This time, though, he wasn't pissed off at me.

A step up, I guess?

He moved me even closer. I squirmed slightly. 

He didn't like that though, and pulled me closer.

"Okay," I thought, "I can work with this?"

He nuzzled his face into my head.

This was comfortable. Really comfortable.

I could feel his breathing slow. Did he.. fall asleep?

I just stayed there, frozen, and the eventually fell asleep myself.

A.N.

I LIKE FLUFF.

And *spoiler* next chapter is when they start bfb h

And it's my birthday today!

Happy birthday to me~

I got a drawing tablet, so yeah.

Comics~