Chapter 15.

X's POV because I am really liking Four recently-

I was woken up by a knock at the door.

I attempted to get out of Fours grasp. He just mumbled a few things then went back to sleep. It was normally pretty easy to wake him up, one creek of wood or the sound of a door closing and he'd shoot up like a bullet.

Usually.

I wanted him to wake up, but me to not be the cause of it. And so, when the door swinged open to reveal Doughnut and a few others, I sighed a breath of relief.

But you know what?

He. Refused. To. Wake. The. Pickle. Up.

Help me.

Someone, I'm pretty sure it was Doughnut, ran back, and the others followed.

I guess they realized how stupid they were being.

Seriously. If Four finds out, I think he's burning someone.

And not with just words.

I finally realized something- Cake at Stake! That's what they were here for. I poked at his face.

"Four."

"Foour."

"Fooooooou-"

"Shut the fuck up I'm awake." He grumbled before falling off the couch.

And taking me wiTH HIM.

(a.n. are you aware how hard it is for me to not make X say not in my christian minecraft server??)

I scrambled to get up. I half yelled "cAkE aT sTaKe!"

"Oh shi-fuck" he said and bolted out the door, me not far behind.

"Finally you two showed up," Lolipop? said, "I thought we might not start today at this rate," his eyes narrowed at both of us.

Four ignored him.

I stared at him curiously.

"It's time for Brake at Flake!"

*that commences because i don't feel like this getting outdated more then it might be by the time your reading this help*

Four explained the challenge. I just stayed behind Four until he was done, playing with the bracelet on my wrist. I was just looking up at Four at this point.

I think the contestants think somethings wrong.

I mean, it's the first time we overslept, so much so that they grew concerned enough to check our place of residence.

They probably thought we left or something.

Four stared at me curiously. "Wait, what happened?"

I quickly responded, "Oh, it's fine now, just something that happened when you left?" The end sort of sounded like a question.

Shoot.

I wonder how my baskets are doing?

Is the air okay?

I sat down and played with the grass, jumping a few times when Four would shout a team that was still in. That faint ringing sound never quite leaving.

Finally, it was over.

We walked back. It was dark when we arrived.

Four, face first, plopped on the couch.

"HHdgdghdhdjendjd" He said - well, sounded like he said.

He sat down and I sat next to him. He leaned on me.

Hypocrite, but I don't mind.

Looking at him, I watched as his eyes glossed over to more grey at times, his face turning stern and mouthing things.

A.N.

sorry for ending this so abruptly! i could have made it go on forever tbh

aLSO

it's already August, i have a summer project and 3 books i have to read and literally just started

life aside,

thank you for reading now go eat or something idk what you normal humans do

for i photosynthisize like the majestic squidward

oKAY BYE