Chapter 18

The days that followed were normal, peaceful. At least for the contestants. But not for Four and X. Really, was it ever? Problems came at them left and right, Be them emotional problems or physical After the kiss, they sort of labeled themselves as a couple now.It had felt odd at first, sure, but fitting. A air of tenseness followed them everywhere, and that plagued the pair.

Fours POV:
The room was complete. I looked at X. "I have to go somewhere." I said bluntly. X stared at me wide-eyed. "Oh, um.. okay!" He chirped. "Bye!" I teleported quickly.

I arrived in a blank room. It was white, dull, and had nothing inside it. An air of unease spread across the room. "Alright," Four thought, searching his mind. "It's time for you to play," He pulled her life forward. He drew her number on the ground clearly, then said her name.

"Nine,"

I stood there, breathless, as Nine appeared. Her face changed from one of confusion, then fear, then anger all at once.

"Four,"

"Nine. Pleasure seeing you again."

She glared at me. "You made a bad choice reviving me," she said bitterly.

"Well, you see," I drawled out, "Six had told me you can reverse your silly little curse on me,"

"No way!" She growled out, "No way in hell would I-"

"Well, that's a real shame," I spat, anger building up inside me "I guess I have to kill you and your little buddy Six," I put on a fake frown. "It's a shame, because she really wanted to speak to you." It was an empty threat, I knew, but I know they think I'd go through with it. They were genuinely afraid of me.

Surprisingly, Six hasn't popped by in my head yet. The one time I could tell her to fuck off with an excuse she'd take

"Wait! I'll do it! Just don't harm Six please," she pleaded. "I'll reverse it!"

"Do it now, preferably." I hissed.

That was when I felt it.

It felt like weight was released from my shoulders. I felt free, for the first time ever.

I turned back to her.

"N-Now let me out," she quivered.

I teleported both of us out, though, I made sure that she fell in a lake. For the sole reason that I'm like that.

I fell face first into the door.

Epitome of grace, people.

I opened the door whilst muttering various profanities. I looked at the couch to find X not there.

"Must be in his room," I muttered to myself. Opening the door, I found the bed empty.

Curiosity turned into anxiety. What happened to him?

I looked all around the house, and yet, nothing. I decided to check outside, on the front porch. That's when I spotted him, outside, talking with someone else. Well, not actually talking, from what I saw (and heard!) but using sign language.

Squinting, I deduced that it was, in fact, Teardrop. What was he doing with Teardrop?

I went inside and slammed the door forcefully. Anger surged within me as I felt my hands change into those familiar claw-shaped fingers.

I heard X say, "Shoot! Um, I'll be back later, bye!" I sat on the couch patiently; a fanged lop-sided grin spread across my face.

X entered in from the door cautiously. I saw him gulp.

X's POV

I knew I was in trouble as soon as I heard that door close. Maybe this time he'll be reasonable, and let me explain?

Maybe?

I opened the door nervously, knowing what was about to come wasn't going to be the most fun.

I gulped when I saw him.

He was that same - same creature, from the incident. I knew that something horrific was going to happen again.

"F-Four?" I stuttered.

His smile widened. "How nice of you to visit us again, X?" His voice was more of a hiss. He was really angry.

"I- I wanted to hang out with a friend, I-"

"You left without a note, without a trace. I was worried sick. You know you can't leave without permission, yet-" he paused, looking me in the eyes, "Yet you can't seem to FUCKING LISTEN," he growled this part out, approaching me slowly. I walked backwards. "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't-"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it this time,"

A.N. HI

I UPDATED

ArE yOu PrOuD??

it's been so long.

around 20 days sorry-

i have no excuse im just a lazy whore and i wanted a break.

hh

i love reading comments so please comment lol-