Chapter 6.

Four's P.O.V.

Waking up was a start.

Frequently, I'd have nightmares. They where short; and they were horrible.

Tonight's was one of the worst.

"Please stop!" I cried, watching my dad as he stabbed my mother. I knew there was no point. She was already dead.

"That's what happens when you disappoint me!" He growled out, then turned his eyes to me.

They were odd, one was in rings, like those hypnotic toys that put people in trances. The other was small, but fairly normal.

His eyes turned normal.

He looked at my mother.

He looked shocked, then laughed while crying. He grabbed her whispering "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" to her, then looked back to where I was standing.

But by then, I'd already left.

There was another one, but the situations were reversed. I was my dad, X was my mom, and my younger self was my dad. However, situations worked out differently.

X tried to run away. He tried to run away from me. Does he honestly know nothing?

X was already crying, but then, everything turned red. It was so blurry.

When I got my vision back, I looked down. X.

He was dead.

I choked.

I started sobbing, grabbing anything. I tried bringing him back.

I could.

I felt relief.

I ordered someone to drop him off at the hospital.

He can never leave.

X slept with me. That's typical with your closest servant, you can easily get them without having to so much as move anything but your mouth.

But when I looked, he wasn't there.

And Eight was staring at me by my door.

A.N.

Finally did a Fours POV.
Sorry for plot moving kind of slow!
Fours family is actually insane.
And sleeping with someone is so normalized it doesn't matter.
Or in Fours mind, it doesn't.
;)