Chapter 14.

She glared at me, then at X, then back at me. I could tell what she wanted before she said so.

"Bring her back," she growled, "and your little.. toy, won't get hurt."

I hissed and held X closer.

X looked petrified.

"Aw, don't tell me you've grown affectionate for that little pest." She purred out. "That would make it so much easier to break you, but so much harder to get to him, wouldn't it?"

I just glared at her.

"Well, hey, maybe if you bring her back.. I could convince her to get rid of your little curse?"

I debated. Honestly, it was worth the try. I was stronger then her, I could kill her easily. Granted, that may be a tad bit harder given the circumstance, but..

"I'll bring her back, though she and you get a room together. With only you. Teleporting and Demention hopping is not allowed. Until I am sure of my freedom will she be released." I put out my hand.

She shook it.

Contract set.

"It will take a bit to get the room set up," I said, "You may leave now."

I watched her teleport.

I held X's hand all the way back home, and we sat on the couch together. X said, finally, "What if she tells your dad about us?"

Shit.

X's P.O.V.

I was beyond confused. Who did Four kill? Why? What happened exactly? What deal?

And what did what happened before mean to us?

We sat down on the couch, Four leaning on me, (the hypocrite), and I said something out of the blue.

"What if she tells your dad about us."

I see his face contort into one of extreme annoyance.

"I didn't take into account him." I heard him say under his breath. "It doesn't matter anyway. She just thinks I'm way too attached to you. I am kind of, only slightly, possessive of my things."

We have an alibi.

Good.

Those are valid things.

Extremely valid things.

This is great.

Fine.

We are fine.

"X, stop thinking." Four muttered, "You're stressing yourself out."

Oh yeah, the mind reading thing.

"So, how does that work really?" I said curiously, "like, can you tune me out, or what?"

Four spoke, "Well, I sort of have to tune in, if you get what I'm saying."

"Cool."

We just watched T.V. after that.

Then, I dozed off.

A.N.

AH

IM SOBBING

NUMBER #1 IN 4x.

iM qUaKinG

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHITSTORM NOW GO READ SOMETHING BETTER