Chapter 13.

Fours POV.

Tonight I learned many things. I sat next to X. I noticed he would get flustered if I complimented him, which I loved. Also if I do certain things, such as hold his hand and squeeze him too tight.

I liked how he looked when he was like that.

He looked cute.

I also liked it when he laughed. Sometimes he'd snort, and then he'd get embarrassed and laugh at himself.

I smiled at him. Then I realized something-

Shit! It's time for Brake at Flake!

I grabbed X's arm and we ran over. Well, X speedwalked. He's weirdly fast that way.

I was out of breath but refused to start panting like a dog.

"It's time for Brake at Flake!"

*elimination, yada yada you get the jist*

After I had announced the challenge, it wasn't long before a team won.

This cycle continued for awhile. I grabbed X's hand. He turned (red? whatever color blush you'd like) and looked away.

Suddenly, a thought of X's came through.

"Holy fudge I like Four!"

I just stared at him and he just stared at me.

I watched his confusion turn into shock, and shock turn into mortification.

"I-I'm Sorry I shouldn't be thinking like this.." he looked down and played with his fingers, a cute habit of his.

Suddenly, X said that one of the teams were safe and another was eliminated. We walked away and I grabbed his hand.

"It's fine. I-" I looked down. Was I really going to say this? "I like you too."

He hugged me, and I pulled him closer. We stayed like that for a minute, then a.. contestant? came closer. I just stared at X in contentment. If they knew what was best for them, they'd walk away.

Then my brain went fuzzy and the world went black.

Confused, I hurriedly tried to gain back what control I could, but it was impossible. Frustration welled within me. X..

I pushed harder.

I felt exhausted. Everything hurt like a thousand knives were making their presence known on my skin. But I could see through one eye.

I'm doing it!

X hides behind me. I felt confused until I saw who was there.

The devil reincarnated.

6.

The reason I don't like 6 is because 6 and 9 are relatives. I should have known that if I kill 9 I'd have to kill 6 too. It's like a two for one deal.

However, me and my dumbass forgot.

And now she controls half my brain.

Brilliant.

A.N.

hi

i have been writing a lot.

the chapter after the next one is so fluffy and sweet you are getting a cavity.

just to make it up to you

h