Chapter 11.

It felt like years Four was gone. I knew they were going to get sick of Four gone soon, so I kept prepared. Whenever I wanted to run away someone would mention something about Four and I'd be right back to hiding. I hadn't been sleeping well either. Granted, half the time it was the ground anyway.

One day, however, someone pulled me out from my, might I say brilliant, hiding place.

Oh shi-

"X! You were here the whole time?"

I nodded. "I got scared so I ran away and hid.."

*Timeskip until the end of the episode because I really don't feel like rewriting everything h*

I held Fours hand as we walked back to where we stayed. Honestly, it looked like Four needed to be regenerated. Give him some time to think, I guess. He seemed happier, and that's all that mattered.

When we went inside though, I noticed Four was acting off.

Very off.

I knew what that meant- he was probably angry at something or someone? He looked like the day of my leg-incident-that-we-do-not-discuss-or-otherwise-we-have-to-suffer-the-consequence, or as I have come to know it, LITWDNDOOWHTSTC.

Quite the mouthful, I know.

Four hissed out, "I can hear your thoughts, remember?"

My eyes widened as I stared in disbelief. "You could? Even when you were gone?"

He ran over to me and I flinched.

But, he just hugged me.

"Okay.." I thought and relaxed slightly. I hugged him back and then pain shot up my sides.

I whimpered slightly, nudging him ever so slightly. He seamed to have gotten the hint as his holy on me relaxed.

He picked me up and put me on the couch next to him. He suddenly put me on his lap and squeezed me.

I just tensed. Even more so when someone walked right in here!

I just stared at them.

They stared at Four then glanced at me.

It was silent.

They slowly backed away and shut the door.

"Okay then!" I said a little bit too loudly.

Four didn't comment, just held onto me tighter.

"hdgdgshdbxjdjdndn" I thought. I felt on edge. I guess Four missed me too? I kinda feel bad about trying to escape now..

"You tried to what?" He growled out, holding me tighter and even closer to him before.

"Nothing! And it wasn't even tried, really, it was really only just thinking anyway! And besides, I know I probably couldn't-"

I stopped when he stared at me dead in the eye.

I was already aware that this.. side of Four was not his normal version. He was easier to anger and far more rude then before. But what I didn't expect was to grab my arms and do the unthinkable.

He kissed me.

A.N.

here ya go

fresh out of the oven.

seriously, why are people reADING THIS-

I'm shook.

but yeah here ya go. :D