Chapter 16.

X's POV because

*EDITED*

I just stared at him, completely disregarding the T.V.

He was much more interestingv, anyway.

Once and a while I'd notice he'd freeze for a minute, and then come back moments later. This time it was one of those moments.

He caught me staring at him and I realized how creepy it must look.

It's kind of like when you stare at your crush and you make eye contact?

I guess?

I let my mind go blank for a moment, so that he couldn't read any of my thoughts if he so desired.

Checkmate! I thought, then wanted to mentally slap myself.

This is defeating the purpOSE-

"It's 3 am," Four said. It sounded kind of muffled, however.

Ah.

"Really??" I asked and looked at the time. He wasn't kidding.

He went upstairs and I followed suite. He opened the door for me and I flopped on the bed. He grabbed me and held me close.

I never quite realized how much I missed this, did I?

                         *tImEsKiP*

Fours POV, finally.

I got up earlier then X and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I had spiked teeth, which is cool.

I've been preparing for the place for "it" to stay. It's been straining, to say the least.

I know X is probably confused.

Also, are we just never going to bring up how we confessed we have feelings for each other? I don't want to be the one to bring it up.

X, from what I've seen, doesn't think about it that much.

I do.

I've begun to notice little things too. It takes him longer to respond to things, but he hasn't realized it yet. He's only pointed out that things sound muffled.

Maybe that's why?

Is he okay?

Or has it always been that way??

I walked out to find X waiting out the door. He was really fast with doing things, often times taking it slow because someone else is there.

I adore him.

I know it's much more then adoration, but I'm currently in denial and I've realized it.

At least I'm honest.

We set out for today's challenge when I was sent a message.

      "I expect my sister back soon"

              -you know who I am

A.N.

It's FOUR am

ill leave

i update hella early in the morning and you may think "oh it's probably just weird timezones" but if your in EST im sorry because i am too and i know exactly what im doing

also life note i finished my summer reading project

yay

eat more wanker