Chapter 19.

WARNING: Abuse runs rapid in this chapter. If you are sensitive to this, please turn away now.

No Ones POV

"You're- You're just going to screech me, right?" Those words came out in a jumbled mess. His eyes searched Fours face frantically, for any type of sign that this wasn't real; just a lie, just a prank. He couldn't find any sign of reluctance. X closed his eyes tightly, fear coming off him in waves. And yet; the blue bipolar number couldn't sense it. X felt claws dig into his arm as he was dragged to a corner in the room. His eyes remained closed.

X tried to turn his feelings into hatred, that maybe he could fight back. He wasn't in his world now; if he could just escape from Four, then maybe..

"I can hear your thoughts," Fours voice infiltrated X's mind. "You think of such curious things," he traced a long line on X's art with his claws, X's blood trailing behind it. Pain shot up his hand. "But why would you want to leave? I've been kind to you," a sickly sweet smile painted his face. X tried to pull his arm back frantically, but Four just clutches on harder.

"Why would you want to leave me? I gave you everything, but your still just so selfish. Maybe I gave you too much freedom, hm?"

X's eyes stung with tears. "Please, stop."

"Your mistaken, horribly so, if you think you can leave. Your going to stay here with me, for as long as you live. Talk about this again, and I'll do so much worse then give you a few scratches."

X nodded frantically, and Four let go. X held back a sigh of relief. He had feared his arm would have fallen off.

X wanted to grab bandages, but he didn't dare move. He couldn't speak, either.

He was paralyzed.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight, weak one," Four hissed out.

"Never."

A.N. Sorry for the short chapter after such a long wait! I was just so disoriented and uninspired, but im getting back into it! I think this may need a few more chapters then anticipated, or this will end shockingly. Like, you'll be shook.

bye.