Chapter 17.

A.N.

I don't know how to put bold letters on a laptop anymore shit

its a forgotten skill flifmxcr

Fours P.O.V

^^

She think's shes threatening, when she can't do any more then what X can. Which is close to nothing, really. But, hey, its an attempt.

A pointless attempt, but an attempt.

She had been messaging me for a while now, this one being the most blunt. She started spamming me last night, much to my dismay. In the middle of this I looked back at X, who had been, I realized, staring at me, with an unknown expression on his face. Once it clicked that I saw him, he'd looked away.

And I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

I sighed. X was being kind of clingy at the moment, wanting to go everywhere with me. Not that I had any complaints about it, though.

He was nice company.

I found that, while pointless to be around him, it was.. enjoyable.

I can hear my father scoffing now.

When we were watching the contestants, X, out of the blue, says something.

"I like you."

I composed myself. "I like you too X."

"No, I mean, I really like you,"

I froze, not knowing how to respond.

"Interesting?" I choked out, but it sounded more like a question. I glanced at X. I hug his head down, eyes cast on something unseeable behind him.

"Its okay if you don't like me ba-"

I don't know why I did what I did, but I turned around and kissed him.

Well then.

When I pulled back, I said, "I thought you knew this already, though it came back as more of a whisper.

He was still in shock, I think.

"Now lets start the show!" I said, trying to get myself pumped up and grabbed his arm, dragging him to the contestants.

He seemed upset, but didn't object. (A.N. IT RHYMES)

His face was a dark yellow. He was flustered.

I liked him that way.

A.N.

I WANTED TO STOP HERE BECAUSE I WAS DEAD

THIS IS ENDING SOON BY THE WAY H

JUST A HEADS UP

THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER WILL BE LIKE 1K WORDS HAVE FUN KIDS

yoyle