Chapter 12.

I immediately got up. "Wait, Wait. Aren't you mad at me? Four, are you okay?" I asked. I was obviously flustered- I could feel my face heating up.

It was right then that Four returned to normal. He looked at me in confusion before realization dawned on him. "I'm going to apologize for that-" he started but I cut him off. "It's fine, you looked like you do when you go all psycho. Which reminds me, why do you do that?" I cocked my head slightly.

He sighed, then punched the bridge of his eyebrows. He looked like he had a headache. "So basically, I kinda sorta inherited a curse that goes the first born boy of my mothers side goes actually fucking insane whenever they feel a strong emotion, like stress, sadness, anger, etc. We can't control what we do until it's too late and the damage has been done. I think," Four exhaled. "I think some people know how to control me. Like radio waves or something. That's why we left. And that's why I'm acting all weird." He finished.

My eyes must have been wide, because he looked down.

"Four it's fine! We can deal with it together! And we'll just pretend what happens doesn't happen. We'll be all good!" I chirped.

He seemed relieved. "I'm going upstairs now."

"Okay!"

Fours POV.

Honestly, I hope I'm not too much of a jerk. I was taught to show who's boss by my father. Show your authority and all that. And so, I make an example out of X.

I understand I may be confusing. In my world, magic very much exists. Each number has a different power. And so, here we are. 9. Nine is who did it. It gives me a weakness, which I hate. I had to meet up with them the other day, and they sort of hypnotized me. I felt numb and like it wasn't me in my body.

With X, I believe that was to ruin my reputation. Having romantic relations with his sort is uncalled for. Seriously.

But I like him. He's nice. I enjoy his company a lot. He's innocent, and I can find excuses to kill people much easier.

I want to protect X

But they are in my head.

So, see the complication?

I don't know what I did. But what I did must have made X pissed and embarrassed. Embarrassed enough for him to not want to mention it.

Shit.

Now I just have to wait in his thoughts until he finally decides to think about it again.

Wait a sec-

.

Ah.

Here we go.

oKAY!

So they basically made me a horny dog.

That's great.

They want to deface me? Go ahead.

There's going to be blood spilt tonight.

I walked out of bed and walked into algebra class.

Everyone was asleep.

I opened "EXIT." And walked in.

It took a minute, and then I was at 9's place.  It didn't take me long to spot him.

I whispered a silent "It's time," before I blasted him to death. I chose to let him stay dead, and I walked away.

Have fun sorting this out, police.

A.N.

Okay so I realize I'm confusing as hell so here we go-

Basically, 9 has the ability to curse people, and he can basically control them. He can also let others control Four in this case.

So, if Four dated X, which is frowned upon, Fours reputation would be soiled. Especially if they had a picture.

Wouldn't that be horrible?