Chapter 2 - Home?

X's POV.

What I saw was grand - It looked like a palace. What did he mean I'd be staying here? This looks like it was fitted for a King! Is this his house, too? What if -

"Alright, X, I will get my son. You will be staying with him for a while. (Until he gets bored of you.)"

"Oh, Okay!" I chirped out. Wait, what did he mean until he gets bored of me? What happens then?

Then, someone else came out! We locked eyes for a minute, then I looked down.

"Woah, thanks dad! I haven't seen a servant like this before!" He ran twords me and hugged me, much to my surprise.
but
He was much taller then me, and I reached only up to maybe around his neck.

He brought me inside and I gasped. Beautiful was an understatement. It had a nice staircase with silver and gold everywhere.

"I'll leave you two to yourselves," the larger number said.

Four said okay and I sat on the floor.

"So what's your name?" Four asked. "X?"

I nodded slowly. "And your..Four, right?"

"Yeah. My dad said that when I yell, it hurts, so I shouldn't do it. But it's so fun!" Four jumped in excitement. "Though, I'll have to do it when he's not around," Four whispered. I nodded again.

"So, what do you like to do?" Four asked me.

"I, er, like the swings a lot," I said, "That and watching contests. They look cool,"

"Cool! What do you think of Roleplay?" Four asked curiously.

"I don't really like it," I responded, looking to the ground.

A.N.

im a bitch-

I HAD TO REFERENCE IT H

Next episode will have a few timeskips.

We need to get to the point sometime.

Bye~