Temporary Manager

Manager Sejin had to take a vacation due to family matters. While the other managers could've easily filled his spot, they happened to all be on vacation too. Weird coincidence.

Bighit was forced to hire a replacement manager ASAP. They would only last 2 weeks but it was going to be a busy two weeks so Bighit hired the first person they saw that met the qualifications.

"Hello, I am Moon Sungji. Nice to meet you!"

"Hello!", The members replied in unison.

Everything seemed to be going fine the first day they met him. He had organized their schedules and made sure that the group was taken care of.

By the second day things got a bit weird.

It was comeback season and the group was about to go on to perform a stage.

Jihye, the stylist, gave Yerim an outfit that she thought was ripped at first. Then she looked harder and realized that it was the designing of the outfit.

The outfit didn't even match the concept of their song.

"Jihye, does this really fit our concept. Also you know I don't like these kind of clothes, I can barely dance in this". Yerim was close with the stylist so she didn't mind expressing her feelings.

"I know but your manager insisted he helped with the outfit choice. When we told him off he started to get a bit aggressive."

Yerim was shocked. "What?"

Her groups name was called up and she had no time to do anything about the situation. She cleared her mind and decided she didn't want to judge this man off one weird instance.

The next few days went completely normal until the manager started to make conversation with each of the members, especially Yerim.

"Where are you from?"

"How'd you get where you are?"

"Do your parents like your job?"

The questions began getting more and more personal every conversation they had and Yerim was starting to become a bit more fed up.

On the way to dance practice at a new studio, Yerim was stuck conversating with the manager in the shotgun seat of their van.

The blue haired girl picked at the ends of her newly dyed hair as her manager went on and on with the weird questions.

The boys were in the back all doing their own thing. They learnt not to get weirded out when Yerim talks to men since she always insists she can handle herself. On the inside though, they always try to protect her.

He started to make jokes and Yerim pretended to laugh in order to be nice.

She only had about a week left with this weird manager so she decided to just painfully wait it out.

He made a surprisingly humorous joke to which she chuckled at. Then she saw his hand go up and start rubbing her thigh.

Everyone in the car stopped what they were doing, and saw what happened.

If looks could kill that man would be massacred.

Yerim looked through the rear view mirror and nodded her head left to right as a way to insist she can handle the situation.

She shifted away so he would take his hand off and decided not to say anything so the manager didn't crash the car and kill them all.

Nothing happened after that situation for the rest of the day, and the end of the two weeks had been near. Only a few more days.

The group was having dance practice and were being taught by Hobi and Yerim. Until they heard a knock on the practice room door. Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi collapsed in exhaustion as the rest of the dance line giggled at them.

"Come in!" Hobi said.

In came the manager, to which everyone dropped their smiles and had a straight face on staring daggers at the man.

"Yerim was needed by Sung-eun noona in the vocalist room."

Yerim looked at the boys and said "I'll be right back then."

The manager walked out expecting her to follow and as she opened the door to enter the hallway she turn around and shrugged at the rest of the boys just as confused as they were.

By the time she got out of the room the realization hit her.

Sung-eun noona was out sick today.

She felt her back slam against the wall and saw the perverted manager in front of her.

The hallways were empty and there wasn't anybody that could witness the situation right now.

"Get the fuck off of me!" She screamed. Her wrists were pinned to the side of her and she was genuinely scared for a second.

"No, you look so pretty like this."

After the realization that this man was just a pervert and had no intention to murder or kidnap her, her confidence boosted.

"5 seconds."

He looked at her confused. "What?"

"I'm giving you 5 seconds to get off of me."

He chuckled and squeezed her thigh. "Then start counting darling."

Back in the practice room

"Isnt Sung-eun noona out today." Jungkook says questioningly.

They all look at each other for a second.

"Shit"

and bolt for the door at the same time.

They hear an ear piercing scream and pray it wasn't Yerim. They finally get the door to open and run into the hallway at the same time.

They look to their left only to find the manager on the floor crying with Yerim hovering over him cursing in english.

"What happened bitch-boy can't handle a real fight?"

Yerim looked up to see all the boys standing there in shock and confusion.

"Oh yeah he tried to assault me but he's actually not that strong. I'm gonna go get a security gaurd or something." Yerim said as if nothing happened.

Let's just say that manager did not have a good encounter with the boys while Yerim was gone.

————————————————————————
I got inspiration for that thigh part from that one scene in the office where Toby does that to Pams thigh and leaves to another country

————————————————————————I got inspiration for that thigh part from that one scene in the office where Toby does that to Pams thigh and leaves to another country