YeHope

Choreography making~

Hobi and Yerim were at the center of most choreographies when it came to their group. While they didn't usually choreograph their title tracks they would always choreograph performances for their special stages and concerts.

BTS was having another world tour and Yerim and Hobi had to choreograph all of it. Many choreographers were out on Vacations or sick days, and the rest had to focus on other groups and projects. Which left the two of them.

They decided they were going to spend about a week straight in the practice room figuring it out.

"That's not at all how it should go."

"Well do you have any ideas then?"

Hobi demonstrates a few possibilities for a certain move. Yerim eyed him carefully examining how his body moves.

"That's so similar to the last part, we can't have that much repetition"

They were halfway into the week and have spent two nights in the practice room living off of energy drinks and takeout food.

It was going....well.

Yerim had her notebook to draw the transitions of each member and the background dancers, so she could visually examine it.

"Hobi we can't do that the transitions messed up."

He looked at her notebook. "What, no Namjoon goes here, you wrote it wrong."

"No I didn't you said he was going there."

"Why would he be in the front during a dance break."

"I dont know you made the move I'm just writing positions!" Yerim bursted.

They stared at each other for a bit and collapsed on the floor in defeat.

"It's been a long day, we need a damn break." Yerim suggested.

They ended up taking a break by having a little dance battle between themselves.

Both being hip hop dancers they turned on some old school music you'd hear in 2006 and started jamming together.

They had fun, laughed everything off, and got recharged to finish their choreography for the tour.

They got right back to work and ended up getting the exact positions set.

"Wait we actually put Taehyung in the front." Hobi admitted.

"Oh yeah that makes way more sense, so Namjoon actually goes here and our positions finally align!"

They got the final touch of the choreography down and both high fived each other in joy.

They collapsed once again on the practice room floor and started chit chatting about their lives.

"I really like that we make the choreography." Yerim admitted shuffling a bit out of embarrassment.

"Really?" Hobi questioned.

"Yeah, I mean, I love what we do. Dance is one of my most favorite things in the world and no matter how tiring this is, I'll never get tired of it" , Yerim admitted while staring at the ceiling smiling.

"Hehe, world play." Hobi said while chuckling.

A small silence lingered between them.

"You know we still gotta check this with Harun when he comes back from vacation, right?"

She sighed, "Yeah."

~First hang out

During bts' early trainee days, Yerim hadn't spoke to everyone much, including Hobi. Even though they were both the main dancers and had a passion for it, after their small interaction when they met each other they never really hung out again.