Sasaeng Encounter

Happy summer to u little gremlins

Back in the early days of BTS, they weren't much of a big group. They were on the rise but they weren't popular enough to get recognized that much in public. Only every once in a while.

With this meant they would usually go out in public on their own. Once they started to gain a bit of traction they still continued to do this, not thinking it would cause any harm.

Yeri was in the middle of producing a new song, until she noticed her bass was off key. She tried to tune it, until she realized her strings were worn out.

"Damn it"

She walked out of her room and went straight to the front door.

"Hey, where are you going?"

She turned around, doorknob in hand and replied back to Jungkook in the kitchen.

"Just need some new Bass strings"

She turned to walk out but Jungkook had a request.

"Can you get me banana milk on your way back? We ran out and Hosoek wants some too."

She chuckled, "Yeah sure."

Yeri began to strut to the nearest music shop, zoning out thinking about the sheet music of the new song she was writing.

She felt a presence behind her and casually put her hand in her pocket, gripping her pepper spray by force of habit.

She felt a light tap on her shoulder and turned around with her hand ready to pull out the spray. She met her eyes to those of a man, a bit older than her, in a chunky black jacket and jeans. Couldn't be older than 28.

"Hello are you Yeri from the group BTS?"

She loosened her grip on the pepper spray and replied back. "Yes I am!"

"May I get a picture if you don't mind?"

The man was very polite and Yeri really didn't want to deny him his picture but she had to.

Her managers told her they didn't like her or the group going out by themselves but they've been doing it in secret anyway. Plus she had no makeup on, she was pretty insecure about her bare face since the Korean public can be rude about that sort of thing.

"As much as I'd love to, I'm not allowed to take pictures right now, sorry sir."

She spoke politely and quickly turned around before he had the chance to reply. She was too focused on this song and just wanted to get what she needed.

Time passed and she had gotten what she needed from the music store, and just needed to stop by the gas station to pickup a pack of banana milk, they were expensive at the gas station but she wanted to be quick, she had a weird feeling in her gut...

Yeri had gotten the small pack of banana milk and put it in her forearm like a child, while balancing her bass strings on it. So she had nothing in her right hand in case she needed to use it.

She began walking back home and decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway.

"Let's hope I don't die"

She walked through the alley with caution, her hand in her pockets and was suddenly tapped on the shoulder again.

She turned around once again to see the same guy from earlier, except this time he didn't seem too happy.

"How about instead of a picture I get a little touch?"

He started walking forward, backing Yeri into a wall.

This was during a time where she was heavily dieting so she knew she didn't have the strength to attack him or even defend herself if he did anything.

"Don't avoid me darling."

Without any hesitation she pulled out the pepper spray and sprayed as much of it into his eyes as possible.

"AHH YOU BITCH-"

He dropped to his knees and Yeri began to sprint to the dorms not looking back or dropping her stuff.

The aroma of the pepper spray still lingered and her eyes began to water a bit.

By the time she got to the dorms she could barely see and was overwhelmed in the lasting aura of the pepper spray.

She struggled to get her keys out of her pockets and dropped the pepper spray. She finally managed to unlock the door, pick her pepper spray back up, and slowly walked in with teary eyes.

Jungkook and Hosoek were on the couch and they looked at her turned back closing the door.

"Did you get the- are you ok?"

She turned around and they saw her teary eyes.

"Oh yeah I'm ok just pepper spray heh"

"Did you pepper spray someone?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Yeah just don't tell anyone, I'm not trying to get in trouble with the managers, they would kill me if they knew a sasaeng got to me in public. Just take your damn banana milk."

She placed the milk pack on the counter, opened it, and threw two to Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Thanks, i'll pay you back later."

"Also you should probably wash your eye." Hosoek chimed in.

At this point her eyes were dry but very red. She had a pretty high pain tolerance though so it was bearable.

"Alrighty I'm heading back to work, neither of u saw anything." She emphasized with a serious look.

They both nodded their heads in agreement.

This was their little secret.

———————————————————————-

A bit short but I wanted to get something out for y'all :D

Bts meal review:

The nuggets taste like nuggets cause that's what they are hehe

the cajun sauce was actually decent i'd have it again

And the sweet chili was deadass the best sauce i've ever had I actually loved it definitely one of my fav sauces of all time idk what it was about it, it was just soo good