Iconic Vlive Moments

I re-read my perverted chapter and realized how many typos there were. For someone fluent in English I'm terrible at typing it.

You should watch the dally choreo before reading this but just know there's an iconic butt part because we stan Hyolyn.

Dally Cover~
Yerim was doing a vlive by herself in the bighit practice room. She answered a bunch of questions and decided to do a few dance covers. She looked into the comments to get ideas of what she should cover.

"Dally?" She mumbled to herself

All of the comments started spamming her to cover dally.

"Yesss cover dally plz"
"Does she even know dally"
"Dance queen Iconic"

"I love Hyolyn but I think it's a little too inappropriate."

She was met with a sea of backlash comments making her regret her decision and decide to do the cover.

"Ok! Jeez I'll do the cover."

Yerim started nailing the prechorus and in her head was deciding whether she should do the butt part or not.

She ended up doing it and felt powerful by the end of it. She was giggling nonstop as she read every perverted comment.

"Yah! You guys are so weird."

*Back at the dorms*

All the boys were in the living room with nothing to do, while they expected Yerim to be at bighit.

"Where's Yerim?" Jungkook asked to nobody in particular.

"I think she's practicing back at bighit." Namjoon answers.

"Ah, that girls gonna overwork herself to death." Jin states worryingly.

They all received a notification that a vlive went off.

"Oh she must be doing a vlive." Hobi says. "Someone put it on the tv."

Yoongi had awoken from his nap a few minutes before and grabbed the remote on the table beside him.

They had turned on the vlive and watched for a few minutes while some members were on their phone not paying attention.

"Dance covers? What dances?" They heard through the screen.

Everyone paid attention out of boredom and interest in seeing her dance covers.

"Dally?"

Nobody knew Dally's choreography but they've heard of the song. Except Namjoon. He knew exactly what was coming but didn't say anything like the true pervert he was.

"I love Hyolyn but I think it's a little too inappropriate."

She definitely had everyone's attention in the dorms now.

"Ok! Jeez, I'll do the cover."

The boys were watching as Hobi was focused on her dancing skills, ready to scold her for any mistakes.

The prechorus seemed normal as everyone as
admired Yerim's great dancing skills. Until they saw it.

The butt part.

Jungkook started immensely blushing, Namjoon just smiled knowing it was gonna happen, Yoongi Hobi Tae and Jimin were all speechless and Jin was having mixed feelings.

Yerim never did sexy dances in their choreographies. Bighit had respectful choreographers that made her do moves just like the boys, and the only time she ever did something sexy was for solo stages.