Outside of BTS relationships Pt.1

You guys better stream IZ*ONE's oneiric diary album when it comes out or I will hunt you down.

Friends:

Hyuna:

Isn't she just gorgeous

Hyuna had been a big role model in Yerims life. She was inspired by 4minute while she was a trainee and had tried to make her dance and singing style similar to Hyuna's. She knows many 4minute and Hyuna choreos and has an extreme amount of knowledge on them.
She met Hyuna backstage of an award show an hour before it started. They were both preparing for their upcoming performances and had time to get to know each other.
Hyuna asked Yerim for her number and she calmly gave it to her while fangirling on the inside. She couldn't stop telling the boys about it afterwards and was squealing and causing the boys to go half-deaf in the living room of their dorms.

"Could you calm down, you've told us a thousand times already."

"I know but can you believe it! The queen herself gave ME her phone number!"

"Are you gonna text her or keep gushing over how you got her number."

Her movements stopped.

"Oh shit, what am I gonna text her?"

Ryujin:

   When itzy debuted Yerim really liked their songs

When itzy debuted Yerim really liked their songs. She streamed dalla dalla so much and even did a cover on a vlive. She always enjoyed a lot of their music show performances and bopped to the music.
Yerim was at ISAC with the boys sitting around doing nothing until she spots Ryujin. She was in the same situation as her and just sitting around while her members were making conversation with other people.
Yerim approached the girl and gave light introductions and made small talk. They instantly clicked. Their personalities were so alike and they had an endless conversation. They exchanged numbers and became the best of friends. Yerim would give Ryujin a lot of advice and would be a sort of motherly figure when it came to being an idol.

"Yerim ah- My unnies are so annoying!"

"Trust me," She said through the phone while looking over at the group of boys fighting.