Dating BM

Yerim had hung out with BM a lot now. They had become close friends and even made appearances in Kard's vlogs.

Along with that, Yerim had done multiple Dive studios podcasts, so she was seeing BM all the time.

They had constant friend dates and would muster up disguises, until one of these dates BM had a plan in mind.

He was finally gonna ask out Yerim.

Yerim was also head over heels for BM but she didn't have the courage to ask him out, in worry of what might happen with Army and dispatch.

Hey I found this really cool diner
that has rooftop service. I know
how much u like looking at the
stars
read 2:25 pm

Oh my my looks like u
remembered ☺️
I'm so down 
8?
read 2:27

Meet at the usual spot?
read 2:28

                                                               Ofc
read 2:28

Since they haven't been telling anybody about their little dates, they had a meet up spot and disguises they would wear.

Yerim's bursting with energy and butterflies while trying to pick out an outfit that goes with her wig and her normal hair.

She thought about how BM remembered that she loved looking at the stars. She giggled like a little girl and had a small moment of embarrassment.

My god you sound like a small girl. Get yourself together

"Hey!"

"Heyo!"

They both went in for hugs when seeing each other, being grateful for the others' embrace.

BM was way taller than Yerim, which made her really happy since she was taller than most guys. Her body fit perfectly into his.

She likes that small detail.

They both start walking towards the diner as they make light conversation.

The atmosphere was comfortable but both of them were slightly flustered by the other. Maybe because rooftop dining is a bit romantic for 'just friends'.

"How did you even remember I liked looking at the stars? I told you that weeks ago."

He chuckled a bit, "I like to remember small details about a person, people are interesting and hearing more things about them is intriguing and can be helpful at times."

She smiled, a genuine smile that came from the warmth he gave her.

She never had time for relationships, she was always focused on BTS.

But right now it's not about BTS, its about Lee Yerim.

"Here we are!"

Yerim felt the nostalgic aura of the diner before even walking in, but when they did it was like a wave.

Everything was old school, striped booths clung to the walls while tables of the same color roamed the middle of the restaurant.