Puberty and height

I know for a fact this is gonna get more reads cause all of you are perverts

Yerim hit puberty extremely late in her life. Her height started to go up and her boobs started to come in when she was 17, which was a few months before BTS debuted.

Everybody noticed it.

Her bra size went up, she started getting curvier, and none of her old clothes fit.

"Yerim hurry up, I want burgers!"

"Give me a second!" She yelled through the closed door of her and Jungkooks room.

She was mustering up all of her strength to fit herself into these jeans.

Jungkook heard grunting through the door and kept complaining to the boys about how slow she was.

Yerim sighed, dropped the jeans, and gave up deciding to wear sweatpants with a tank top.

She was about to open the door until she saw herself in the mirror and realized her boobs were sticking out.

What the hell, she mouthed to herself in confusion.

"Yerim please hurry up!" Jungkook yelled through the door once again.

She panicked and grabbed Jungkooks sweatshirt beside her, and finally made it out the door.

"All that time for that? And-... Wait is that my sweatshirt?"

She sighed heavily, "Let's just go, I wanna eat."

With the developement of her breasts came another part of her body that grew.

Her height.

Yerim went from 168 centimeters, which is already tall for a Korean Female, but then proceeded to grow into the height of 179 centimeters.

She ended up taller than everyone besides Namjoon. While her, V, and Jin all remained the same height.

"Yerim, are you growing?"

"Please don't remind me."

"How many centimeters are you now?" Jin asks curiously.

She puts her head down and sighs.

"175 centimeters." She mumbles quickly.

"Really!"

She looks up to see everyone in the practice room shocked.

"Your taller than Jimin AND Yoongi!"

She sighed and looked down once again, but then got a bit of amusement.

"Haha your short." She taunted towards Jimin.

He pouted, "Well your abnormally tall, like a giant."

She pouted too as they taunted each other back and forth.

Yerim started to embrace her curviness but never really showed it off.

She always wore baggy clothing, the most that she would show would be her stomach, and if she had anything a little bit tight, it would usually have a jacket over it or something to cover it up.

Until their first award show.

They had all dressed up in tuxedos and were getting ready in their dorms, waiting for a limousine to pick them up to take them to the award show.

Yerim was getting dressed, and was taking an extremely long time, due to how uncomfortable she was. She had very big body issues and never wore things very revealing.

"Where is she?" Tae asks.

"She's still getting styled." Namjoon answers.

Before they could continue the conversation, Yerim walks out as quickly as she can and sits on the couch next to Namjoon in under a second while trying her best to cover herself up.

(A little bit thicker with more boobies showing)

Everyone was ultimately surprised to see her in a dress but ignored it, since she was covering most of it up.

"Are you ok?" Namjoon lightly whispers as everyone else ignores them and makes light conversation.

"Yeah.....I'm just not used to wearing....this kind of stuff." She whispers back hesitatingly.

"You look great." Namjoon says quickly while turning his head back to the tv.

She smiled lightly at the compliment and gained a bit of confidence.

"Thanks."

"The car is ready." The manager said from the doorway of the dorms.

"Let's get going." Namjoon says.

They all stand up but all eyes go to Yerim. When she stands up, everything is in view and she doesn't try and cover herself up, forgetting what she was wearing.

She looks up and everyone is looking at her.

Her face drops realizing how uncomfortable she is and her hand moves to her cleavage, in attempt to cover it up.

"This is why I don't wear stuff like this." She mumbles while speed walking out the doorway.

As BTS gained more popularity, Yerim gained more self-confidence in how she looked.

During the DNA era, she gained a very big boost in confidence, and became her best self, thanks to help of Army.

Her personality thrived, she focused on her mental health, and she was happy with her body.

She stopped wearing a lot of baggy clothing and would show off her curves more than usual.

She always thanks army for making her happy and giving her the confidence she deserves.

————————————————————————
Stream Maria cause we stan Hwasa and mamamoo in this house.

————————————————————————Stream Maria cause we stan Hwasa and mamamoo in this house