Expensive Girl

I'm back mortals, welcome to hell.

"Damdadi damdadi dum dadidadidadi dum~"

Yerim was in her room currently singing her heart out while having a little cleaning session.

Everyone was scattered around the dorms and Jungkook was busy elsewhere, so she decided to clean up for the both of them.

Her music was playing through her headphones and she had put on a playlist she found on spotify.

She was bopping her head as she was near her desk organizing the top of it.

After she had finished that task she was gonna go on with sweeping the floors.

She was standing in the middle of her room with a broom in one hand and her phone in the other scrolling through more playlists.

She had enough of scrolling and took to instagram to help her find a song.

@/LeeYeriBBY

100,478 people liked this

LeeYeriBBY: Would anyone like to give me song recommendations😁?
Tzuyuiskiwi142: Any Hyuna song is always puts me in a good mood.
Boeburnamstanact: Butterflies or Sunny side up by Red Velvet
Jinsoulismysoul: Expensive Girl by Kim Namjoon

Yerim scrolled through instagram on her phone for a few minutes until she finally went back to check the songs people recommended.

She smiled at her phone at the amount of songs people gave to her and screenshotted them so she could save them to listen to later.

She scrolled a bit more until one caught her eye.

"Expensive girl?"

She mumbled quietly to herself.

She put her airpods back in her ears and attempted to reconnect so she could listen to the song.

The airpods made a familiar noise indicating they needed to be charged.

"Dammit."

Yerim put down her broom and her phone and went to charge her earbuds.

She was trying to figure out what to play her music on and her eyes stumbled on her mini bluetooth speaker.

She thought for a moment.

"I don't think the boys will mind." She says to herself again.

She goes grabs the speaker and goes to close the door of her room. Once she connects the speaker she turns the volume high enough so that it's genuinely loud and might be heard through the walls but not too loud to disturb the boys.