Perverted

This was about to be a weekly idol chapter but then I remembered that one interview where they were talking about porn and I HAD to make this a chapter.

Idk where this interview is actually from so like oof i just saw clips of it.

Yerim and the boys were invited into a fun variety show.

They were pretty excited and were prepared to answer questions.

Their seats were split into two different sections of 4 across the room and Yerim sat next to Yoongi.

She hadn't chimed in much until a certain conversation topic was brought up by the hosts.

"Jimin, who's the most perverted in the group."

Yerim wasn't paying much attention but when the question was asked she turned her head sharply to glare at the host causing all the guys to start laughing.

Jimin was thinking hard about who he wanted to say.

"Namjoon and Yerim."

The hosts all looked at Yerim.

"Yerim?!"

She looked at Jimin with wide eyes

"I am not that perverted!"

Jimin gave her a 'you know you are look' as she turned away and pouted.

The host decided to speak up again. "Can you explain how each of them are perverts?"

"Oh I know." Hobi chimes in.

"We used to have a computer", Hobi states while Namjoon and Yerim click their tongues in remembrance of the past situation, "And Namjoon and Yerim used it the most."

"Everyone else used it too!" Yerim argued.

"Yes but when you and Namjoon used it, there would always be viruses and... not so appropriate files on it."

Everybody burst out laughing expect for Namjoon and Yerim who continued pouting.

"Yerim, you watch porn?"

All eyes were on her and she started immensely blushing. Of course she watched porn, who doesn't these days? But she wasn't gonna admit it in front of a bunch of guys.

She wasn't one to easily get flustered but when she's in a room full of mostly hot guys talking about porn, she's gonna get a little bit uncomfortable.

She opened her mouth to say something but no words were coming out. Then Yoongi decided to speak up.

"I don't think I've seen her this red, ever."

Everybody once again starts laughing at Yoongi's comment.

"Namjoon and Yerim are porn maniacs, we shouldn't judge them for it."

————————————————————————

Car ride back to dorms:

"So Yerim,", Taehyung questioned, "Do you actually watch porn?"

She rolled her eyes at the topic being brought back up.

"You guys all watch porn do theres no point in judging me for it!"

"AHA, so you DO watch porn." Hobi yells.

At this point Yerim was getting extremely annoyed and pinched the bridge of her nose between her fingers and sighed.

"Porn is a normal thing, why should I be judged. Also, this conversation makes me extremely uncomfortable we should stop talking about this."

"I watch porn, you watch porn, hell even Jungkook watches it." Yerim says. Jungkook was extremely uncomfortable with the conversation but looked at her with a surprise look knowing deep down inside that she was completely right.

"I know you guys watch the porn that's downloaded on that computer with the viruses. Don't act like you don't cause you're all secretly perverts on the inside." Yerim declares.

She had been ranting for about a minute now and soon the car they were in stopped right as she finished her argument.

She was the first to step out of the car and looked back in through the door and said one final thing to the boys.

"Fucking perverts."

She then walked into the dorms and into her shared room, laughing about her whole day.

———————————————————————

Barely grammar and spell checked I tried my best.

Unrelated to anything but this made me laugh