Dating BM pt.2

Yerim takes a deep breath before knocking on the door, of the CEO of her company.

"Ah Yerim, come in!"

He welcomes her in as she closes the door behind her and takes a seat.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asks.

Yerim takes a second to get herself together before telling PDnim. Dating could be risky for Yerim, so many scandals could blow up and shes surprised dispatch hasn't found out yet.

Technically she doesn't need approval since she's a grown women and has been in the company for long enough, she just needs to tell PDnim.

"I just wanted to inform you of something I felt like the company should know."

His face shifted to a concerned look as Yerim tried her best to make eye contact.

"I'm dating BM of Kard, or Kim Matthew as you may know him."

The CEO looked at Yerim and took a heavy sigh. He didn't look mad but he didn't look very happy.

"Yerim you are an artist now, you've created a brand for yourself. Your a grown woman and I knew sooner or later, somebody in BTS was going to start dating. I didn't expect it to be you but as I said before you are a grown woman."

"Do your group mates know of this?"

"No." She replies

He shifts his body but keeps his tone. "You can continue your relationship but once the public finds out about this relationship we will tell the truth. You can tell your group whenever you decide but once the public finds out, inevitably so will they."

She nods her head and he gives her a smile.

"I'm very proud of you Yeri, you've made an impact on this company and I know your auntie would be proud."

————————————————————————

Yerim decided to let the boys find out when the public did. But it was going to be a big conversation. The entire group agreed, they would commit themselves to relationships after enrollment in the military. But Yerim couldn't apply to that rule.

None of them could ever find time for relationships so nobody expected to be in one until after disbandment.

So Yerim was extremely nervous for the overall reaction throughout her group mates.

And then the news broke out.

Dispatch caught Yerim and BM at a coffee shop, deliberately undisguised, and not 3 hours later, Bighit released the official statement of their relationship.

And then the dreadful wait.

Yerim checked the group chat and Namjoon sent a screenshot of the statement with a text along with it.

We should talk about this, dorm at 3

Yerim was in her room and in 30 minutes she had to face her group mates to discuss.

Eventually the time passed and Yerim was the 3rd person in the living room at 3. The rest of the group ended up gathering and they sat in silence for a few minutes.

Until Namjoon broke the silence.

"You got approval from the company?"

Everyone looked up, including Yerim.

"Yeah....I mean there wasn't much of a reason to say no, I've been in the company for a while now." She lightly chuckles to lighten the tension but nobody's replicated her laugh.

"Didn't we agree unti-"

"Yes, but that can't apply to me. Also, we're grown adults why aren't we allowed to have relationships?" Yerim replied

"I think it's fine she's in a relationship." Jungkook speaks up, "It's fine if any of us get into relationships right now, in the end we're all grown adults. Just because we're BTS doesn't mean we can't make time for relationships."

"This kind of thing could get messy, it could affect the group, it could affect the people we're with." Jin retorts.

"It shouldn't. Jin we're in our late 20's, we can't avoid relationships for our careers that aren't ending anytime soon." Yerim sits back on the couch and crosses her arms.

"Jin's right, is this really the right decision for the group?"

"For the group? For goodness sake Namjoon, it's just dating somebody. Honestly it's a bit absurd that you expect any of us to not have a relationship until our early 30's."

"I completely agree with Yerim."

"So do I."

"Same here."

Everyone was on Yerim's side except for Jin and Namjoon.

"What about the fans, you see how much hate other groups get for being in relationships, let alone dating."

"Jin, I love being in BTS, and I love our fans. But our career should not affect our personal lives and our future."

"Is BTS not our future?" Namjoon asks questioningly.

Yerim scowls at the trap he just put her in.

"That's not at all what I said. BTS is apart of our future but it is not our future. We want kids, we want families. And our music career should not be the roadblock stopping us from that."

Everyone sat in that statement for a while until Yerim decided to speak up again.

"I'm just dating him, it's a casual relationship and I have no idea where it's gonna go. It's not like I'm prioritizing my social life over the group."

Hobi spoke up, "Personally I'm completely fine with it and think we should be able to date. We're adults and we can manage relationships in between our lives."

"I'm gonna assume we've handled this and agreed it's no big deal, so I'm heading to my studio." Yoongi spoke up before getting up and walking out of the room unbothered.

"Same here."

One by one everyone started leaving the room. Yerim was second to last to leave but once she got up from the couch she was caught in the arms of a familiar scent.

Jin.

"You're so grown now."

She chuckled and turned around, they met each other's eyes that were filled with love and this was one of the only moments they've gotten to connect.

She smiled and left the room.

There weren't many words said but they both could feel each other's emotions.

Jin was a very big older brother figure to Yerim and she could never really express it. The way they fought you'd assume they were siblings.

Jin smiled and thought about how his stubborn group mate, was growing up in front of him.

———————————————————————
Screw finals week I have a fuckin chem final tmr, glad I could get this chapter up before then though. Luv u all <3

Also plz read my A/N chapter, I rlly need ppl to comment ideas for my other book ;-;