Yengi moments

I was going over a few of my chapters and I now realize so many of the memes I put are from tumblr it's crazy.

Song writing session~

Yerim asked Yoongi if they could produce and write a song together.

Yerim had been dying to do a collab with Yoongi since debut, and since their upcoming album was going to be big a one, they decided it would be the right time.

Everybody was hard at work on this album producing, writing, choreographing, and overall just trying to make it the best it could be.

Yerim had been let into Yoongi's genius lab, and was forced to close her eyes when he put in the code.

She grabbed a chair and sat next to him in the desk.

Yerim had her laptop and they both started playing around with beats.

"Wait stop." Yoongi says suddenly. They both don't move and listen to the beat Yerim just played.

"Put that on my computer."

Yerim grabs his mouse and replicates the noise she just made.

They both listen to it and pitch in more ideas to make it sound better.

"Bass!" Yerim shouts.

Yoongi's face lightens up as he realizes what it's been missing.

Yerim runs to her studio to get her bass and runs back, while being careful not to drop her precious instrument, and rings the doorbell of the genius lab with Yoongi immediately answering the door and shoving her back inside.

They both sit back down as Yerim starts to play different bass chords and melodys to see what fits.

After a few hours of trying to develop the melody, Yerim convinces Yoongi to take a dinner break.

They order food but the dinner break ends with Yerim sleeping on Yoongis couch and Yoongi struggling developing the melody alone with no bass player and to no avail, also falling asleep.

After about 3 straight days and living solely off of takeout food, they finish the song.

They poured their heart and soul into it, and Yerim's voice was extremely strained from singing, while Yoongi's was also strained from rapping.

They got back to the dorms with a copy of the song on a hard drive for Namjoon.

They see him on their way to their rooms and Yoongi hands it to him.

They both don't realize how tired and exhausted they look so Namjoon just smiles and says "I'll listen to this later."

They both flop on their comfortable beds, and drift off to sleep.

Rude fan~

BTS was planning a normal Fansign to celebrate the creation of their new album.

Everything had been going well but Yerim knew someone was gonna end up being mean.

Every single fansign there would be at least one person who was rude to her. At first it hurt her feelings but as she matured and grew into the strong person she is now, she realized she didn't really care.

She was seated second to end with Yoongi on her right, and Taehyung on her left.

She had received many gifts and currently had a bunch of food and a flower crown on her head.

A male fan came up and greeted her politely as she signed their album and made light conversation.

She saw the next fan but they seemed kind to Namjoon and they were very pretty so she didn't suspect anything.