Meeting BM

The whole Jimin and Mina drama has made the chorus of bingle bangle stuck in my head and now it's on repeat so that's a vibe.

With the introduction of Station X, came the introduction of members to other members.

The Station X managers planned to have a meet up of the 5 girls, and proceed to have all their groups meet which was BTS, Loona, KARD, Mamamoo and CLC.

The girls all met up and had a few days to bond with each other. The next week it was time for the groups to meetup.

It was planned as a sort of party kind of style but in 1 big room and only for a few hours.

On the way there, inside their car, Yerim was describing everyone to the boys and telling them who they should talk to and who each member would bond with the most.

Yerims mind was only set on one person though.

Kim Matthew.

She knew it would be extremely awkward after the whole fancam situation, but her excitement covered up her anxiety.

The boys knew she was excited to meet him, but made sure she stayed cautious.

"Please, be safe around him." Namjoon advises.

"Calm down, I'll be fine. Your just mad that I might become good friends with him."

"We just don't want any scandals right now."

"I'll be fine on my own, thank you." She affirmed.

Once they got there they stepped into the room, and was met with Loona and Mamamoo.

They all bowed to each other while everybody went their separate ways.

Yerim makes her way towards Heejin and greets her with a bow and a smile.

"When will the others be here?" She asks curiously.

"Probably in a few minutes."

They started making conversation about their comeback and Yerim was introduced to each loona member.

She was in the middle of a conversation with ViVi and saw in the corner of her eye, the doors  to the room opening.

She politely ended her conversation with ViVi and walked around awkwardly trying to figure out who just came in.

She looks on the other side of the room and spots Seungyeon and Somin, meaning all groups have arrived.

She goes over to Seungyeon and bows at her and Seungyeon does the same. They both get back up and start making very deep conversation.

Yerim sees her close friend Sorn and excuses herself from Seungyeon. She instantly hugs Sorn and abandons the korean normality, as Sorn hugs back very tightly.

"It's been so long!" Yerim exaggerates in english.

"It's been a week?" Sorn says questioningly as she giggles.

"Still too long for me."

They both laugh and catch up on the past week they haven't seen each other and start gushing over Station X.