LuLu

There is a expensive girl reaction chapter in the works but i'm struggling on Yerim's reaction oof.

Yerim had always lingered over the idea of getting a pet spider. She shrugged off the idea until recently she decided she was going to take action.

"No."

"Absolutely not."

"Why?"

"No."

"Yerim if you get one I swear."

"N-no."

"PDnims not even gonna allow that."

"You're all no fun. Tae you have Yeontan, at least mine will be in a cage." She pouted.

"Yeontans a dog, that thing is terrifying and a hazard." Namjoon explained.

"Fine, I was just thinking about it anyway."

The next morning she decided to go to PDnim and request that she get a pet.

She was currently in his office waiting for him to arrive.

She wasn't too nervous but just hopeful that he would say yes.

She heard the door behind her open and saw the man himself. She stood up and politely bowed to him. He sat comfortably at his desk and smiled at his artist.

"What brings you to my office?" He asks.

"I would like to request to get a pet."

The boss' face changed into a surprised one with a hint of concern.

"It would be a pretty long process, but you've never really expressed interest into getting a pet, why so sudden?"

"Well I've been wanting to get this one for a while, and I don't think the process would be that hard since it's a caged animal and doesn't require much time or energy to own."

He smiled, "Oh ok, that makes the process a bit easier, what animal were you thinking of getting."

"A tarantula." She said confidently.

PD nims eyes widened even more in surprise and he needed a minute to process what she had said and stumbled over his words a little bit.

"I-Well......What did your group mates say about this?"

She sighed, "They hated the idea of it, but if you approve then I'm getting it."

He sighed, "Ok, just allow me to do a small amount of paperwork and research and I'll get back to you."

"Is that a yes?" She asked while crossing her fingers in hope.

"Technically, Yes." Yerim smiled and exclaimed a loud "Yes!" while pumping her fist.

"But, let me do the paper work and I'll email you when you can get the.... animal."

"Thank you so much for your time." She said cheerfully as she stood up and bowed ready to leave the room.

"My pleasure, just be careful when it comes to your group mates."

"I will."

She almost forgot that she roomed with Jungkook, and she knew he would be extremely furious.

————————————————————————

After a few days of Yerim constantly checking her emails, she gets one that catches her eye.

Lee Yerim,

I have approved you for your desired animal. You will have to provide the funds for all of the resources needed and receive approval for a pet sitter if needed, thank you.