Memorable Yerim moments

Stream Oopsy my dudes

1.Sasaeng fan

Bts were all at a concert in Seoul performing the song 'Fire'. Everything had been going well until Jin's part came up where they were all in a line formation.

Yerim was all the way to the left while Jin was singing and felt her arm being grabbed. She looked up to see a random stranger who started dragging her.

Jimin was next to her and immediately noticed but before he could do anything, Yerim punched the guy in the face. He tripped over himself and fell to the side and was immediately dragged off by security.

They both continued dancing and none of the boys seemed to notice anything except the fans screaming extremely hard.

Jimin was extremely worried but at the same time laughing to himself about how Yerim handled it.

When the boys all finished the concert Yerim and Jimin explained what happened, and showed a video they found on youtube.

Yerim ended up trending on twitter and gave a lesson to anyone planning to mess with her.

2. Gerbil Fear

Yerim had an extremely irrational fear of Gerbils. She hated squirrels, hamsters, and all those similar animals but she just absolutely dispised gerbils.

So the boys decided to prank her.

They were gonna trick her into meeting them in the practice room but when she goes inside they're gonna quickly put a few gerbils inside the room.

The boys were all ready and were in another room looking through a few cameras and had a microphone they can use to talk to her through the camera.

Yerim goes inside and suspects that she's early
and starts stretching.

The practice door quickly opens but closes again as she sees her worst nightmare on the floor.

Gerbils.

5 of them.

"AAAH! FUCK!"

All the boys start laughing their asses off as they watch her run around the room starting to avoid them.

One of the gerbils start chasing her as she screams louder.

"FUCK YOU GET AWAY YOU HAIRY PIECE OF SHIT!"

Yoongi starts dying of laughter holding his stomach to try and contain himself.

"Fuck off!" She yells in Japanese.

She finds an office chair and stands on it as she pleads for someone to help her.

"HELP!", She screams.

"NAMJOON........YOONGI...........HOBI.............FOR FUCKS SAKE GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"On one condition." Namjoons voice says through the microphone. Her head snapped in surprise. Her eyes narrowed at the camera as she realized what was going on.

"You have to clean everybody's room in the dorms."

She laughs.

"Hah, yeah no I'm getting out of here on my own."

"Good luck." Namjoon says, amused at her response.

She looks around trying to figure out how she's gonna get out and gets an idea. She starts hopping on the office chair like a pogo stick as the boys watch in disbelief.

It takes her a few minutes but she finally gets to the door. She turns the handle only to realize that it's locked.

"Are you joking me!"