Lulu Part 3

Two days.

Yerim and Jin have not spoken in 2 days.

Everyone realized that there was no way that they would solve this on their own. So it was up to everyone else to get them back together.

Yerim was in her room, on her computer, and Jin was preparing dinner.

They all huddled in Namjoon and V's room trying to prepare a plan.

"That isn't going to work."

"Well you think of something better than!"

It wasn't going very well.

"They aren't going to talk to each other so we're going have to physically force them." Namjoon suggested.

"Why don't we ask Yerim to think about talking to him?" Tae suggested innocently.

Everyone stared at him for a few seconds until bursting out in laughter leaving Tae there, embarrassed at mentioning the idea.

Jimin comforted him and his idiotic ideas, "It's not a bad idea but in this case, with the people we're dealing with, it's a terrible idea. You know how they are, they aren't even going to try to go near each other."

Yoongi put in his thoughts too, "To be honest if we left them they would probably stay like this forever."

"What would they do without us?" Hobi said to nobody in particular in a light joking manner.

Everyone chuckled but slowly that turned into a comfortable silence as everyone pondered their ideas.

Suddenly Tae jolts up having another idea in his mind.

"Ok, what if we tell them both to go in a room, and we lock them there like in movies."

Hobi lightly laughed and a few of the boys chuckled, until Yoongi spoke up again.

"Actually, that might be our only choice."

Everyone looked at him and thought it over for a second.

"Actually, You're right. I think we should go with that." Namjoon says. "What door locks from the outside though?"

Everybody thought for a second until Jungkook spoke up.

"The trainee vocal studio. The one with the desk." A few of them looked confused. "The one we did a vlive in a few days ago."

Suddenly, everyone's faces lit up in realization one by one.

"That's a great idea. We can lure them both in and just lock them in there."

The trainee vocal studio is an extremely small room so they would have no choice but to bond with each other.

"What if they don't talk?" Hobi asks.

"They'll be 5 feet away from each other. They'll have to interact at some point." Jungkook answers with confidence.

"Perfect. Now all we need is a plan."

————————————————————————

Taehyung POV

It's currently nighttime and all the members are scattered around the building ready to put our plan into action.

I see Jin in the hallways and tell him what I've rehearsed.

"Oh, Jin. Sung-eun Noona said for all the vocal members to meet in the trainee vocal room downstairs."

"The trainee one?"

"She said something about 'Noise echo'" He says with light air quotes, "I don't know she said she'll explain I'm just going to go find the rest of the members. I'll see you there."