Predebut

Not spell checked or grammar checked lol sorry.

Sweat drenched the body of the brown haired girl in the practice room. She felt her heart beat so fast and dropped to the floor along with the music.

Yerim had been previously told that she would debut soon and was training and trying to lose weight at the same time.

She had been on the floor for a minute until PDnim entered the room, unsurprised at her current state, and called her name.

"Yerim!"

She had looked up to see the boss standing in the door way and quickly stood up to make herself look presentable. As presentable as it got for an extremely sweaty person.

"Your going to meet your new band mates. Come along."

She had followed him out of the doorway as different thoughts raced her already stressed mind.

What if they didn't like her? What if the fans didn't like her? What if they were all terrible at singing and dancing?

Yerim was never usually one to get nervous. She always had to be strong and promised herself to be as strong as she could in any situation. She hated it when she felt weak.

She had already been to them dorms and all her stuff had been moved, so she knew she was gonna be in a group with seven other people. She just hadn't met any of them yet.

She had finally followed PDmin straight into his open office, only to be met with seven other men with the exact same shocked face as her.

They all looked back at Pdnim to see what he had to say.

"This group will definitely catch many eyes in South Korea. This will provide big hit and your group with a reputation and the opportunity for diversity with your concepts. Of course no dating will be allowed or any intimacy and I expect respect when it comes to how you treat each other."

They all stood in the same position still shocked so he decided to speak again.

"You will all head to your dorms with a car that will be provided for you. I know you seven boys just moved in today and Yerim has already been there for a week now so she can explain everything about the dorms and how they work. Make sure to have your introductions in the car ride there."

"Namjoon." Namjoons head immediately snapped from Yerim to Pdnim at the mention of his name.

"You are responsible for the group and make sure everyone is behaved. Your debut is soon and your practices are coming up."

"Yes sir."
———————————————————————-

Yerim Pov

We had sat in silence in the car for about 5 minutes until I finally decided to speak up.

"Hello, my name is Lee Yerim." I looked back up to hopefully get a response out of someone to soothe the awkward tension in the car.

"Hello, I am Kim Namjoon." He lightly smiled at me and revealed his adorable dimples.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung but please call me Tae."
I noticed his smile was slightly off and a square shape which made me smile at him more.

"Hello, I'm Yoongi." I lightly bowed for the fourth time in the car.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin but please call me Jin."
I was taken aback by his looks but nonetheless kept my composure.

"Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok, but call me Hobi or J-Hope!" I laughed at his enthusiasm and his bright smile.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook." He mumbled quickly and quietly. He had seemed shy so I didn't wanna bother him too much. I'll let him warm up to me.

I had remembered there were seven but I had only counted six.

Until I looked over to the one boy who hadn't introduced himself to me. We had made eye contact and I could tell he already didn't like me.

Well damn. One of 'em already hates me

"I'm Jimin." He mumbled coldly. I bowed not wanting to make any communication with him and let him be.

Tae spoke up "When were you born?"

"November 13,1995"

He smiled brightly again. I couldn't help but also smile. It was contagious.

"Can I call you noona?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Sure"

"You can call me oppa." Jin said.

I instantly cringed. I never called anyone oppa, not even my brother.
(This is for the sake of Yerim growing up in America. And as we know Koreaboos and the kpop fandom made oppa kinda flirty. I'm sorry to those who are annoyed by this basic trope. Always remember: It's just an honorific, it does not equivilate to calling someone daddy. Thank you.)

"Can I just call you hyung?" I tried to ask as politely as possible.

I could tell he was taken aback but I was not calling him oppa.

"Sure, if you'd like."

"What are your positions in the group." Hosoek asked.

At this point Yoongi was fast asleep, Jungkook was still too shy to make any conversation and I wasn't going to force him to, Namjoon was just listening to our conversation and didn't wanna interrupt, and Jimin still doesn't like me.

"Main dancer, lead vocalist, and rapper."

"Your a main dancer! Me too!"

I looked at him surprisingly and could instantly tell that was something we would bond over. Hobi and I spent the next 10 minutes talking about different aspects of dance and rap while everyone else was doing their own thing.

We had finally got to the dorms and all spent the night on our own having space to ourselves. I was rooming with Jungkook which I felt like would be a good chance to get to know him and get him out of his shell.

I flopped on the bed and instantly dozed off since it had had been a really long day for me.

I didn't realize then that Jimin would be a bigger problem than I realized.